My Ez Trim / ACAI Berry Pills

5031 Alamo Mine TrailLas Cruces, NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: (575) 532-0566

aka - My EZ Trim

I went to this website which boasted try for "free" and asked for shipping charges of $3.95 on November 1. I additionally gave them my debit card to pay for shipping and that I'd receive the shipment within 3 to 5 days under normal mail. I noted that upon the completion of a 14 day free trial, if not cancelled, but there was no information to take down to cancel. I would be charged $89.31. I "assumed" the information to cancel would be within the package. Needless to say, the package never arrived and on November 17th I had my checking account charged $89.31. They refused to provide a refund and said that I'd agreed to a 14-day free trial...so when does the trial begin when you don't receive the product? I strongly disagree with these business tactics and will take this further.

More My Ez Trim Complaints & Reviews

4650 SE 51st Street, Suite 511
Davie
Phone: 877-859-1105
myeztrim.com

I filed a complaint against this company with the Florida Better Business Bureau on November 17, 2008. This company charged $89.31 to my debit card. I have never heard of this company, visited their website, purchased products or authorized any expenses from them.
Ta
  17th of Nov, 2008
I got the very same charge to my debit card, right down to the .31 cents! @#$%^!
Da
  18th of Nov, 2008
I also have problems with this same company. Not only did I NOT receive the product but during the process of ordering they automatically sign you up for two "other" companies that they do not make you aware of during the ordering process. These companies are called Fit Factory and Price Limbo. They explained that the information is given to us in the Terms of Service. I feel this is fradulent and it is extremely irritating to know that you have no way of declining such offers because they do not divulge this information up front. SO if you are cancelling your order for the Acai Berry or anything else make SURE you include these two companies. ALSO make them check to ensure you are not signed up for anything else before you hang up. The phone numbers given to cancel are no longer in service!
Jo
  19th of Nov, 2008
Comment on my posting above: the address is my own address. Do not attempt to contact MY EZ TRIM in Las Cruces, NM.
Ra
  19th of Nov, 2008
November 18th I got the exact same charge, 89.31. I just wanna know how can they get away with this. I want my money back and I want them to be shut down. This cannot be legal.
Je
  20th of Nov, 2008
I think I found my way out of the maddness... I too ordered the "free sample" of Acai Berry, paid $3.95 for shipping thinking that would be that... But little did I know, there were more charges to come...

The first two charges of $29.95 from www.fit-fac.com, appeared simultaneously on the card I had ordered the free sample of Acai Berry. This was easy enough to take care of - I called Fit-Fac.com at: 866-407-1022 and had them cancel my subscription (which I had unknowingly signed up for when I ordered the Acai Berry). They refunded the money only a few days later. Easy.

Then, long before I recieved my Acai Berry "free sample", I discovered a charge of $89.31 from Myeztrim on my card. They informed me that my sample had been shipped, unfortunately after the trial period had ended, and because I hadn't called and canceled, they charged me the membership fee. In order to get my $89.91 back, I had to wait until the product arrived (which luckily happened a few days later) and send it back, unopened and un-sampled, to them. (Mail to: Fulfillment Center 4650 sw 51st Suite 711 Davie, FL 33314).

They insist that you send it back via the US Postal Service, Delivery Confirmation (costs about $5.00). Once you have that confirmation number, call them (I had the best luck with: 877-615-4233) and tell them you want your money back, their unopened product is on it's way back to them via US Post, and give them the tracking number. If you call them with the US Post tracking number, supposedly your "membership" or whatever is immediately canceled, and they will never charge you again. They assured me that I will receive my $89.91 back in 5 to 10 business days and they will never again charge me for anything. Of course, I won't be taking their word for it... I'll be watching my statement as closely as ever to catch if these idiots try to pull anything again.

By the way... I would not send the product back to them any other way than via US Post. At first, I was going to send it back Fed Ex and called them to confirm the address - and the operator advised me that if I sent it to them Fed Ex I would have to continue calling and they would not issue a refund immediately if they received the return this way. So save yourself eventual hassel - use the US Post.

Alas, all this headache was ultimately my fault for ordering a "free sample" of a diet pill online in the first place! But in the end, it's a mistake that will only cost me $9.45 ($3.95 them to ship the sample + $5.45 to ship it back Delivery Confirmation). I wish I had that $9.45 back - but I suppose that lessons sometimes cost!

Best of luck to you all... hope this helped!
Ka
  25th of Nov, 2008
Has anyone got their money back from these people yet??
An
  26th of Nov, 2008
This Acai Berry/Total Cleanse thing is a scam. I just got off the phone and they were rude (talked with a guy named Rene if that was his real name), and do not have understand when people call them upset. I never recevied my sample, nor any information saying that if i didn't cancel i would be charged $89.31. I was given a confirmation number (he wouldn't send me written confirmation via email) and was told my account was closed. They said they would refun my money in 4-6 business days. I told them that if i did not see it in 7 biz days i would contact my local attorney general, better business, and the post master general about the mail fraud scam they are running. I also informed them that i would file an affidavit of unathorized ACH with my bank to get the money back.
BUYER BEWARE!!!
El
  29th of Nov, 2008
I totally agree with all of you. I didn't even receive the product until a couple of days ago and when I tried cancelling it I was on hold forever and no one would help me! I am sooo upset. I don't know what I should do. I been trying to call and call and I have no luck. I am gald Jennifer had luck because I just recently looked at my statements and I have been charged 29 dollars for something and another charge of 89.31. this is nuts! I am so frustrated!!!
Sh
  30th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered the free sample and then a few days after I canceled with in the time frame. Well you know what I got the pills and the 79.95 from my debit.I sent them back to the address, and I never got anything from the postal system either, so I am upset with both of them.
So I called my bank and they are having a hard time getting the money back. They said that I should have it in writing. (Can you beleive that one). I am calling the Atty. General for my state and hope they can at least do something so doesn't happen again. I am also emailing my internet carrier to let them know I am not happy about this type company.
La
  1st of Dec, 2008
Well I am the next victim. I got the 89.31 charge on my bank account from myeztrim. I got the $29 charge from fit factory but thankfully my money was refunded quickly for it. I cant seem to get the myeztrim folks to answer the phone. I have had to cancel my debit card and will never order trial offers online ever again.
Ly
  9th of Dec, 2008
You can add my name to the scam list. I did get the refund from Fit Factory right away by calling the number listed next to the charge on my credit card statement. My first call to EZTrim got me nothing, so I tried again later and I had a little better luck. I got a nice agent who said they would refund the $89.31 when I returned the bottle of Acai. She said to get a tracking number from USPS which I will do. I will let you know if the refund shows up. I was also charged another $88.97 from POMACAICleanse (8663601477), but no one picks up that number so I could not resolve it. The EZTrim agent gave me another number to call for that charge, 786-554-2446, but no one answered that number either. So I called my credit card company to have them investigate the unauthorized charge. They will look into it and I may possibly get my refund that way. I got the expected lecture about taking advantage of "free" offers on the Internet. They are usually scams. Lesson learned.
Hp
  26th of Dec, 2008
I was yet another victim. I have four charges on my account. The first from www.fit-fac.com for $29.95. I called the number on my credit card statment (866-320-0038) and was able to cancel the account as well as the charge. The next charge from myeztrim for $89.31 I was not so lucky. Seems I was put on eternal hold. Funny how they mentioned that there was an extremely high call volume- probably everyone calling to complain about the charges!! The next was from pricelimbo for $8.51. I have yet to call this number. I'm sure I will meet with the same success. Finally, the charge from Cleansebodystory for $78.84. I called the listed number (888-234-3438) and the line went to a fast busy. I pulled out the invoice that came with the Total cleanse pills and there was a number (866-320-0038). Unfortunately they are only open M-F until 6pm (It is now 8:40pm). I will definitely be calling on Monday!

Lesson learned- never order free samples on line again. I am going to call my credit card company to dispute the charges as well.
Si
  30th of Jan, 2009
This is FRAD FRAD..never talk to them on phone or order them anyhow..The numbers they have is all fake.
Ma
  11th of Feb, 2009
I too was ripped off by this company and I think we should get a class action law suit going.
Br
  13th of Mar, 2009
has anyone gotten their money back? They are claiming that they no longer received the product I shipped back to them eventhough two weeks ago they said they had received it! This is sickening, I ended getting extra charges because I live in Canada...
Br
  28th of Apr, 2009
I GOT A REFUND!
I live in Canada. I called my credit card company and explained everything I'd gone through with them. At this point I had complained several times to them. I shipped the product back with a tracking number. They said they had it and a refund would be given to me in the next two weeks (I had confirmation numbers for all of my conversations with the company). Month and a half and nothing...I called and they then denied ever receiving the product, which the tracking number said they accepted it sooo, yes they did get it back.
I called my card company the first time, explained to them that I've been told several times I was getting a refund but that now they were denying receiving the product. So my card company called and told them that I just wanted the refund processed. It took another month, but I got the refund!
This whole process took about 5 months and I will never ever do it again!!
You can get your money back! Be firm, not overly agressive. Tell them that you want your money back. When they say they can't tell them you think they can. When they say only half of your money back, tell them that you want it all back. They will make you keep calling and delaying the process, but call every week and get confirmation numbers for it ALL. Use a tracking number so they can't deny receiving the product. I didn't even open the envelope when I got it, so it was completely closed and it ALL went back.

Good Luck everyone and best of luck!!
Mr
  1st of Aug, 2009
On this company's ad there is a number to call to cancel the order.
1-877-859-1105. Although a 7 day period is not very much time to have the product shipped to you, try it out and then return it. I assume most of these are weight lose products, and how fast do you expect them to work. Ads and products like this are out there to prey on the very gullible. Maybe you're fat and want to loose weight, maybe you're stopped up and need some relief, but you shouldn't want to loose weight only in your wallet, or be relieved only of your money!! Use your dang head and quit grasping at straws.
With this many complaints, especially in today's environment of so many different scams, it seems that some agency of our government would already have them under investigation.
And also, good luck, protect your dollars, cause it seems you've got no "cents".