My Ever Brite Smile Tooth Whitening / FRAUD! SCAM! RIPOFF!

1 Chaska, MN, United States Review updated:

My story reads the same as all of these folks who were seduced into believing we would receive beautiful, white smiles for a nominal fee of $3.87. Then, the additional debits and NSF fees began to pile up - to a current total of $234! I never received the 'free trial' package, nor have I received any kind of refund. I have spoken to several 'customer service reps' with fake names like Chelsea, Amanda and Jon Garcia, who all sound foreign. I am told over and over again to call back in 2 days, call back in 3 days, blah blah blah.

Since discovering today's debit of $40, I contacted my bank and they cancelled my VISA debit card, and agreed to work with me on all of the charges.

I am just so frustrated and infuriated that I could be preyed upon so easily!

Comments

• Fa
      6th of Apr, 2010

I am also a victim of this scam...I can't believe that they are allowed to keep doing this in people. They charged my credit card before the 10 days and I had not even received the product...they said they would credit my account within 3-5 business days (not so) I called them and Candice (supervisor) said they would not credit me seeing I did n't cancel within the 10 days I ordered it on the 21st they charged my credit card on the 30th but was pending on my account on the 29th. The supervisor I first spoke to Nancy Periz said they would credit my account 2nd one said no until I told them I would contact the better business bureau she then said to return the product that I just received way past the 10 day trial and to call 3-5 days after sending it back in order to get my $87.47 credited. They also have charge my account for $40.00 and $79.98 which they claim they didn't. I have to now go to my bank despiute it and cancel my card. Not far they have tied up $207.47 of my money illegally. They need to be stopped and to make matters worse the product doesn't even work...