My Ever Brite Smile / Never even received product

First of all I didn't even consint my credit card use. I am furious, but not at my boyfriend! He was trying to suprise me with a teeth whitening kit. I have been charged the $2.19 twice for a trial offer and the $87.47 for a monthly fee and have not received any product to even try out. So watch out people, now I have to close my acct and start a new one! I am also going to find out what I need to do to turn these people in and will post on here for others.

Comments

6th of Feb, 2010

The site to go to for anyone else who have been riped off by "My ever Brite Smile" is www.usdoj.gov/spam.htm

• Da
      9th of Feb, 2010

Hi
    I live in England and orded brite smile and never recieved the product which I had sent for at £1:99 - 2$ 19 trial offer. I now have been billed £57.54 and had to stop my card as they do not answer phone or have any E-mail address to send a cancelation. What a rip off. Please post this on your site.

10th of Feb, 2010

What a rip -off the same thing hapopend to me - THIS IS A SCAM - They charged me and bnever sent the product and then dont answer the phone.

• Kr
      11th of Feb, 2010

I too order a trial of "My Ever Brite Smile" and never received the product. My credit card was billed this morning $87.47, which I never gave consent to do.

• Ar
      11th of Feb, 2010

I fell for this scam as well. I did actually get through to a person. It was only after taking names and numbers and threatening with action through the BBB and the FBI that I got someone to actually act and take me to a website where I filled out a form to cancel my subscription. They refused to reimburse me for the $87.47, rather they offered me $20 since I was so unhappy. The person I spoke with didn't know anything about my account until I gave her my address and other info. She must have looked up my account, and then she rambled on some memorized line about assuring that I get the product, etc. I very firmly informed her that I wanted a refund and proof of cancellation RIGHT NOW. I think it was just an answering service for what ever front these people come up with. Anyway...I made copies of the cancellation page to file with my police report. This is the website that they had me go to www.xmorders.com. The phone number they gave me was 800-440-4397, and the managing person I spoke with was Miguel Molina. I hope this info can help someone else. I fully intend to file a complain with everyone I can think of, and to send copies of the reports to this XM Brands company.

• Kr
      16th of Feb, 2010

THESE SO CALLED HUMAN BEINGS ABSOLUTELY DISCUSS ME ...RIPPING OFF PEOPLE BLIND...EVEN DOWN UNDER IN AUSTRALIA...I WILL USE THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH HAVE BEEN POSTED ABOVE...THESE SCOUNDRELS NEED TO BE STOPPED.

• Ni
      18th of Feb, 2010

I also ordered the $1.99 trial of Everbrite Smile on Feb. 6, 2010 after reading about it. I am so disgusted at this point. Still haven't received the trial, they took $87.47 out of my checking account, without my permission also! I appreciate all information provided because I have a major complaint! My checking account is a mess, thanks to this lack of professionalism! I have called the 800-440-4397 number and talked to a human. Even though I did not receive the product, because I haven't called them during the ten day period they will only credit $20 to my account! I should receive cancellation email today. I am supposed to receive a month supply now. This is messed up even if the product works! Of course it was said to me that all of this is in the agreement!

Good luck! I am sure this will continue to happen to others.
    Sherry :(

19th of Feb, 2010

This happened to me too. They cancelled my Everbrite toothpaste account; however, they sold my banking information to other companies and another company billed me
    for a "get out of debt" membership fee. I assured them I didn't join anything or want to join and I knew they had received my banking info from XM Brands. They didn't deny it and said I would get a refund but I haven't yet.

Just be careful and check your bank or charge accounts every day to see if some company you do not know has billed you for something you didn't order or want.

• He
      22nd of Feb, 2010

i have also ordered some my everbrite smile. they have taken £2.49 but i have read on here to go to www.xmorders.com/ct and submit the form and they willl cancel your account, i have done this had a email to say my account is closed, but i'm just checking every day now to make sure. the infomation you need is
    fill the form in lower case only and no spaces not even in your address, the password is online and the rep is smanthawalker your signature is your first name and if you put your mobile in drop the 0 at the begining, i got a email within 3mins of submitting my form good luck i hope this works as my bank nationwide has said they can't do alot

jan

27th of Feb, 2010

Beware they are scammers you gave the info and it may not be another company billing you. it is like id theif and they can use it again and again. Days after i posted here I did recieve the product with a hollywood address. and I was billed by another company at least an attempt to bill. See i have a prepaid credit card and resolved the problem all together and got a new one. I would ask your credit card company to send a new set of numbers, or bank. Because being they do this now they have your info and can do it again even 3 months down the road, it's a scam not a real business. It may be a lot of work and hassle but so it is worth to save your money from jerks like this.

• Ti
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I want and will file a lawsuit against this company. Who do I contact? Any info anyone has would be appriciated. I got thru to someone and told them to refund all my money. Go to your bank file a fraud document. I will contact BBB and every big news station. I want everyone refunded the full amount plus more for what they have done. This is a crime. This is fraud.

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2010

hi, ive been trying to fill in the form but for some reason its not accepting my phone number can anybody help
    barbara

• Ti
      23rd of Mar, 2010

Best thing is to count it as a loss cancle your accounts because you will be billed more. Check your accounts daily. When I called and complained and I mean I gave them hell and the next day I had another charge then i called again and again another over night charge. I went to my bank destroyed my bank card and was issued a new card and all my money was refunded thru my bank. I filed a fraud form with my bank and they said it was fraud. This is not just one company its many companies with many products. This is a huge organization...organized crime. I had overseas charges and charges in the United States. This is a huge internet scam.
    They have false companys to cover the other companys that is taking your money. Your info is out there so go cancle your credit cards or banking accounts and issue a new account or card so you will not be charged again. Just when you think your account is safe...bam you got another charge. I said words to them that I never say and that is why I was getting all these charges. Keep all your records of charges because a lawsuit will come out of this. To many people being scammed.

• Ol
      12th of Apr, 2010

Samething happened to me. I just called my bank and filed a fraud form with them. I also canceled my card. they said I will get my money back. I still want to do something against this "company". If anyone has any info on how to contact major authorities PLEASE let us know.

• Qw
      6th of May, 2010

My story is the same. Ordered a sample to surprise my husband and two days later I was charged $87.47. Called by bank and they did an investigation and they said as soon as I ordered the sample that I also signed up for a six months supply. Gave me a telephone number to call and I was told that I voided the order within the time period necessary to get my money back. Have called 3 times and each person tells me I will be getting back my money in five to seven business days. It has been over 18 days and still no money. Just called again and they said 5 to 7 days. Do you think I will ever see that money?? I am soo mad that I got taken so badly. By the way I never received sample or six month supply. Nothing. Anyway I canceled by bank card the same day as I saw the charge so they no longer have my number. If anyone files a class action suit against this company please count me in.

XM BRANDS (EVERBRITE) SCAM WEBSITES:

85. americantrustcashadvance.com
    86. www.theinternet-millionaire.com
    87. www.colopurecleanse.com

22nd of May, 2010

Ryan Eagle /EWA Network is still promoting the Ever Brite /Alpine White teeth scam:

Ryan Eagle
    Eagle Web Assets / EWA Network
    Phone: 847 630 1550
    EMail:
    [protected]@eaglewebassets.com
    Tom Eagle | Vice President
    [protected]@eaglewebassets.com
    Address: Eagle Web Assets Inc.
    207 Willow Parkway
    MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Ryan Eagle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tacox

PROOF:

22nd of May, 2010

Everbrite Smile Scam - report all associated websites to Florida Attorney General and FTC

www.myfloridalegal.com

www.FTC.gov

1st of Jun, 2010

EVERBRITE SCAM
    ============

Scammer alert!!!

Another con artist advertising this everbrite teeth whitening scam using a fake news site: teeth2white.com

The owner of teeth2white.com is:

Jason Grant
    203 briar bay
    Thunder bay, Ontario p7c1L9
    Canada
    telephone numer: 807 623 4524
    email address: [protected]@freewebsitecash.com

This scammer is behind many scam, he also own these website and many more:

mygooglecash.info