My E Savings Club / Wrongfully charged membership fee

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I too had this charge on my bank account. After cancelling my trial membership, the CSR told me that this would also cancel this membership-which I didn't know I had signed up for. Anyway, low and behold, the charges started appearing again. I called today to inquire and after the CSR told me to hold for 12 minutes, and after he stated that the trial order I placed had indicated this membership, he still couldn't tell me where on their website I would find that information, and tried to get me to call another number for the corporate office. When I said I would call and report them for fraudulent charges, he put me on hold another 5 minutes and came back and said he had cancelled my membership and I would not be charged again, when I stated that was all well and good but that I would still be reporting this company, and I expected a full refund. He then told me he could reimburse me up to 3 charges without getting approval. I accepted his offer, and now am only out 1 payment of 8.51, so will probably drop this complaint. Just wanted the other readers to know.

Jm

More My E Savings Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  8th of Jul, 2009
My E Savings Club - Did not sign up for, but taking my $ anyway

For the past 6+ months, My E Savings Club (it used to be called something else), has been taking $8.51 from my account. I called my bank and got a telephone number. When I called that number to inquire as to what this even is, I had to speak to several different people, none of whom were really helpful. I inquired as to how I even got signed up for this. The answer I was given was that I signed up for something online (diet product free sample) and it automatically signed me up for this "companion program" and even though I cancelled the diet product within the 10 day trial, that it still not enough to cancel this as well. I was also told that the phone number I was given by my bank was not to to the correct people to take care of this. I was told that a phone number could not be given for the correct people, but that they submitted a request for someoone to get in touch with me regarding my demand for a full refund.

I am going to submit a dispute with my bank and hopefully be done with it, although from the other posts, I might not be so lucky. So aggrevating!

9th of Jul, 2009
My E Savings Club - Did not sign up for, but taking my $ anyway
my e savings club

i think this has happened since i claimed for a free trial of acai berries slimming aid. They have been taking $8.51 dollars off me for months without me realising and i have recieved nothing in return.
How do i stop this from continuing and reclaim my payments?

Ta
  14th of Jul, 2009

This has also been happening to me. You can stop it by calling the # on your credit card statement beside the debit (1-877-705-7422) It is supposed to be a membership to the site www.pricelimbo.com

It is supposedly in the terms and conditions agreement when we bought the acai berry...guess we should have read the fine print!!! Uggggg...

Fl
  28th of Jul, 2009

This has also been happening to me since November $8.51 per month! I would also cancel whatever card you used in the original transaction and have a new one issued. They have changed names on my statement 4 times, first they were Price Limbo, next Price Save, CRH Price, and My E Savings. Besides canceling my card I am also filing a fraud case with my bank and I'm going to call the BBB. This is ridiculous, these people ripped me off when I said yes to the shipping fee for the acai berry, and I let that go because I felt stupid that I didn't read I had to call and cancel further shipments within 10 days. So, I let them have over $150.00 of my money! But this is absurd that they can charge me for 9 months for something I have no clue about and I don't even have a product in return for my money! And of course they never send me an e-statement or a statement in the mail saying I've been charged!! The customer service rep told me they couldn't give me corporates phone number and that I would need to call back in 3-4 days to see if they were going to refund my money! What a joke!!

So
  29th of Jul, 2009
My E Savings Club - Stealing money from credit card
Hawaii

Never ordered any membership or anything from E Savings Club. Have been charged as far back as I can see on statements (over a year) 8.51 every month for something I am not getting. I did order the free sample and paid the shipping as others have mentioned last year!!! OMG!!! These thieves need to be stopped! They must be millionaires by now. I can only dispute three months!

18th of Aug, 2009
????
California

As with the other complaints a charge of $8.51 continues to appear on my charge card. I've called and been disconnected several times and have spoken with a "supervisor" and given a cancellation confirmation number but the charge is still on my credit card. I've been told over and over how everything has been cancelled. Somebody needs to put this racket out of business!!!

Kn
My E Savings Club - taking $8.51 a month from my account
My E Savings Club

I want to know how to STOP My E Savings Club from taking money out of my bank account. I cancelled a product I ordered prior to receiving it and the company is still taking $8.51 a month out of my checking account.

Qu
My E Savings Club - stealing money out of my account
My E Savings Club

Money is being taken from my account by a company I had no idea had my bank details, I don't understand what I am being charged for or why my bank is charging me an extra fee for them giving my money to this company! What do I do?

Me
  25th of Aug, 2009

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Let them know whats going on.

21st of Sep, 2009

i tried to cancel but keep geting charged 8.51 a month

21st of Sep, 2009

i tried to cancel by calling the#on the transaction section of card bill, 877-7057 422ca, and it says it's disconnected.

Aj
  22nd of Sep, 2009

This is a result of ordering a free trial of ACAI BERRY. I have the same problem and have even cancelled the card and got a new one and they are still taking the money.

I called my bank, they said it is showing as a regular card transaction, which didn't even stop when I cancelled my bank card. The only way to stop it was to report it to the bank, have them stop it, then they do a fraud investigation and give me the money back. I hope it works...

Ei
  18th of Oct, 2009

the same is happening to me - have you had any results on how to stop this????

Ba
  26th of Oct, 2009

How do i stop them doing the same to me. They are taking $8.51 us dollars from my credit card.

Ba
  26th of Oct, 2009

Hi My name is Barb, My E Savings club 877 7057422 is taking $8.51 us dollars per month from my credit card. I have not signed up to buy anything. I did sign up for some health tablets then cancelled the order within 24 hours.

How can I stop them taking this money from my credit card? I have phoned the credit card company and they have to put a stop on my credit card to investigate this. I will do this if i have to but thought I might be able to solve the problem by complaining to you.

Barb

Kr
  30th of Oct, 2009
Indianapolis
Indiana

I would just like to say "ditto" to the My E Savings Club complaints and thank you all for making me feel not so much of a fool. Well, a lonely one anyway. I plan to call the numbers listed on Monday.

Ma
  2nd of Nov, 2009
48 Lillie Road
London
United Kingdom
Phone: 044 207 285 3891

My bank acocount has been charge $8.51 a month ever since I asked for
a free trial of acai berries.

Ea
  24th of Jun, 2010

This company took $100 out of my bank account the other day, I went to my bank to see what was going on and they said the company took money from an online order. I have never heard of this company nor its services. It's a joke how these people can take money without problems and your bank can't stop them. That's America for you