My Dynasty Sales / Book sales ripoff

Muncie, IN, United States Review updated:
I too have been ripped off for $49 on Sept. 15, 2008 in Muncie, IN. A kid who called himself Nate Wing said he was a Michigan State University student and had relatives living in the area. He claimed he was in a contest to earn a trip to Europe selling books for one of his classes at MSU and the books could go to the underprivledged or to myself. Heard later from my US Mail carrier that he was down the street telling a totally different story and lying to someone else. Unfortunately, I let the ball drop and did not go find him nor cancel my check. Too bad, now all the honest pe0ple in need of help will have to look elsewhere...I won't be burnt twice and should have known better.

More My Dynasty Sales Complaints & Reviews

Comments

La
  3rd of Jan, 2009
i to have been frauded by a kid named NATE WING also claiming to be a nieghbor saying his mom expects him to earn the money for his trip to london contest for school i proceeded with a payment for a childs religious book for my children on Oct. 3 2008 and it is now jan 3 2009 still no book paying a total of 49.00 so kid travels all over and scams what a way of living huh sure surprised me we never have people come to our door for anything i was very welcomed by this oppertunity and it turned out to be a joke never again will i be fooled.
La
  3rd of Jan, 2009
by the way im from sycamore ill forgot to post
Al
  8th of Oct, 2009
I realize this is an old post, but it was earlier this september that kids claiming they were college students competing in a contest to win a trip to Europe by selling magazines and books. Lacked professional appearence. I politely interupted him and told him I was not interested. I think 3 kids must have knocked on my door that day, it was very unusual for a quiet neighborhood.