My Dollar Shop / complete scam

I signed up for the 14 day free trial for My Dollar Shop. Recieved the package when the trial period was over. Called to cancel 2 days before the trial was up considering I hadn't been able to access anything. Never recieved an email or anything. Then the next day got charged $39.95. Called to correct the issue and was told they do not give out refunds. The billed my card a day early also! After arguing for half an hour I finally hung up. Then tried to contact them again and ran into the same wall.

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Nov, 2007
    My Dollar Shop - Took away my shop!
    mydollarshop.com

I bought a my dollar shop website. Now they want help me. Some hacker took over my store and now they say they can not help me get my store back. Now they tell me i have to go to ebay and take coaching lessons after i have had the store for a year and a half. Beware people!

• Je
      24th of Oct, 2008
    My Dollar Shop - You can't make money

This company charges you $39.95 a month to have a web site that does not sell. It was only supposed to be $14.95 a month. It is a rip off and a scam. Don't do it.

• Kr
      11th of Dec, 2008

I too have had alot of trouble with this company! I want the payments to stop from my account. I am now on hold and have been on hold for 1 hr now. Something needs to be done and I dont know what. I need help to stop these payments from coming out of my account. Any help?

• Kr
      11th of Dec, 2008

I too was scammed and want the payments to stop coming out of my account.

• Tk
      26th of Jan, 2009

Hello,

The only way you may be able to stop the payments is to get a new credi/debit card. Report it lost or stolen so another one can come in the mail. However, if the company has your bank account number then turning off your credit/debit card would not help.

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2009

You don't pay for dropshipping and I think this is a commissioned based type business. I cought them red handed and said I could do better and yes they were pushy for my business. Becareful a lot of scames out here for people looking for quick rich sceme and vonerable people out there. I catch tons of scammers online.

I bougjt something for 4 dollars and they turnaround charged me $75 dollars on my card with no autherization . I cancled my card ASAP/ I should call them and make a complaint.