My Dollar Shop / My Dollar Shop Fraud and Scam

Phone: 706-738-2136
These people are in the business of ripping off the consumer. Their number one means of income is to make unauthorized charges on your credit card. Then to rebutt your complaint to your bank with information they bought from someone who sells personal information.
I noticed a 39.00 charge on my credit card from 6 months back and immediately contacted my bank. These people had my address and credit card info, which they used to verify that I had ordered thier product. I have never authorized them to charge me for anything and have no interest in a dollar store. They are very capable of making it look like you did. I strongly suggestthat you don't do business with these people. They need to be put out of business. Thier trial period is nothing more than a way to lure you in and then they charge you even if you cancel on time.
I strongly suggest that you never do busines with a company that offers a trial period after which you can call to cancel. They either won't be available when you call or will bill you even after you call. Most people won't even notice this if they do it just one time.

More My Dollar Shop Complaints & Reviews