My Cricket.com / Online scam

1 United States

I got a Cricket phone and a USB modem for their wireless Internet service on January 21, 2009. I sent in all the rebate information as required within a week. First of all, after two or three months they said that the submission was not postmarked after the last acceptable date. So I called them up and they checked into this and said that I did meet those requirements, so please fax them the receipt again. I did that in May, but there was no response from them. So I called them at the beginning of June and said to please fax it again. So I faxed it to them a second time on June 4. They still didn't respond so I called them again on June 29. I talked to a supervisor since I was upset. The supervisor (Laura) told me that since I had cancelled their service back in May, she wouldn't be able to process the rebate for me (the rebate said the only requirement was to have the service for at least 45 days which I had fulfilled). I want my $50 rebate on the modem which I should have received several months ago!!!