My credit Health / unauthorized transaction

I was looking for jobs on craigslist and one of the job postings i applied for needed a credit report and a link was provided for my credit health.com, I clicked on it and reviewed my credit and it was very clear to me i would not be billed, my bank called and advised me they removed $29.95 from my account, The money needs to go back in my account asap.

Comments

• Cs
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Hi Brooke88,
    Have you contacted the customer service department for MyCreditHealth? I would like to speak more with you about your experience and help you get a refund.

• Tf
      27th of Jan, 2010

I signed up for thier service as well, if you read what you are signing up for then you would have known to cxl in time to prevent a charge. This is what the website says :

Offer Details:
    Simply click "View Reports" on the next page to activate your trial membership in MyCreditHealth and claim your Free 3-in-1 Credit Report and Triple Credit Score! To activate your free trial membership to MyCreditHealth your credit card or bank account will simply be authorized, not charged, for the monthly membership and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting products and services MyCreditHealth has to offer! After your 7-day FREE trial period it's just $29.95 per month for MyCreditHealth products and services, which include unlimited access to credit reports and scores from all 3 credit bureaus, credit monitoring and alerts for all 3 credit bureau reports, and $25, 000 of Identity Theft Insurance.* Remember, you can call MyCreditHealth toll-free at 877-336-8022 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged/debited. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call our toll-free number to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

The people who sign up for this and then state that they did not authorize our the same ppl who when get in a accident grab their neck and have a ambulance chaser on speed dial.