My Computer Works / Poor Level of Service

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I have been a priority one customer, paying more for that level of response, with 6 computers for several years now and have seen the level of professionalism continue to drop over the years. They are eliminating help that was once available and several of the techs have attitudes. The attitude I get from one of their managers, Tim, is that they have enough customers now and that there is enough business that they do not need to help us with repeated issues. They want to educate us so we can do the work ourselves. I guess so they can go out of business. I am not happy with the level of service I have paid for. One may want to be cautious in doing business with them over a long period of time as it does not seem to matter how long you have been a paying customer to them, you will still get the attitudes. As they are IT techs I do not believe they know how to keep paying customers happy. I have had a few of the techs do good work for me, but the bad ones out shadow and leave the worst impression. Our country needs more competition in businesses like this.

Comments

• Ya
      24th of Nov, 2010
    My Computer Works - did no service...but charged 99dollars
    my computer works
    Arizona

called for service was charged $99 but said it was to slow to work on but did not credit any part of charges rip off

• My
      8th of Dec, 2010

This is Matt Bauer, Customer Service Manager for My Computer Works.

Please contact me at 877-629-6972. I would like to address your concerns and see what I can do to earn back your confidence in our service.

Sincerely,
    Matt

• My
      8th of Dec, 2010

This is Matt Bauer, Customer Service Manager for My Computer Works.

We are a company striving to provide our customers (and non-customers) with knowledge that will help them understand how their computers work and how to quickly fix issues if they happen again. This is why we provide basic training for our customers as well as free online instructional videos for both customers and non-customers. I apologize that this information was not communicated properly to you by our staff.
    Please contact me at 877-629-6972. I would like to address your concerns further and see what I can do to earn back your confidence in our service.

Sincerely,