Comments

• Tr
      4th of Mar, 2009

know but the same thing just happened to me so if you find anything out please let me know..i am tired of companys taking it upon themselves by taking money out of people accounts with out us knowing...thank you

• Ms
      4th of Mar, 2009

My husband received the same on his account. Where is this coming from? Who is My cash Master? And why are we being debited $79.95? There is a number associated to the charge on our statement - we will be calling irrately tomorrow.
    The number is 866-200-8961. When you call the number all it says is "Thank you for calling customer service" Does not say a business name or anything. It is open 9-5 mountain time. Anyone who finds this charge or this post after searching who these people are - please call this number! Make a big deal. This is not an authorized debit.

• St
      5th of Mar, 2009

i did also. iam from pittsfield massachusetts and very upset.

• Ni

THEY DID ME IN AS WELL!

• Ms
      5th of Mar, 2009

Call that 866-200-8961 and tell them to cancel the membership and refund your money - I am on the phone with them now - they say they are from some sort financial crisis grant group and an accpunt was created for a free trial some where

www.financialcrisisgrant.com

8th of Mar, 2009

it also happened to me today it showed pend for 3 days i called bank and they said they would credit me today the forced it through and took 79.95 from me also i was given 866-200-8961 and nothing has happened was told to call to file a dispute tomorrow with the bank this is a fraud. the bank told me they forced payment through, im in van wash, i have never heard of this company. they are scamming people and need to be stopped.

pj

8th of Mar, 2009

I also had money taken out portland oregon 79.95 just called 866-200-8961 recording said office closed will be on phone with them first thing mon morning, never heard of this company and want money back my bank also said it was forced through mad at bank how can you force a charge

jean

8th of Mar, 2009

im woundering if its all different banks it was mine through us bank
    what other banks from u people we need to notifie our banks on the fraud and let them know this is happeningi

• Fo
      8th of Mar, 2009

Yes we just had this charge show up today with the same number and will be calling it luckly this is a prepaid card we use for my husband and it did not have anything on it...but I will be calling does anyone know who this comany is and what they do?

• Fo
      8th of Mar, 2009

Has anyone figured out who this company is..they attempted to take out the 79.95 from our a pre-paid card we use for my husband while he is gone, luckily we did not have any on it and they wont force pay anything if funds are not there?...but I am calling them anyhow and then the card company/bank to let them know of this scam...

• Go
      8th of Mar, 2009

This just happened to me. I called the bank and they will be investigating this fraud. They however will credit my account soon according to the agent. This sucks, How can this be happening to so many people. How are they getting away with this? Some needs to prosecute thesse guys because if it is happening to a lot of people, that is a lot of money at $79.95.

9th of Mar, 2009

I am from Texas and just found an unauthorized withdrawal from my account in the amount of $79.95 as well!! I am calling the bank NOW!

• Di
      9th of Mar, 2009

I just received an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account. I knew exactly what it was though. I thought I would be charged around the price of 2.95 for shipping and handling, but I was charged that plus another $17 and change for a kit and then was supposed to be charged 79.95 every so often for this package. Not 3 minutes after I asked for this service I then emailed the company and asked for my money back and to not send me anything. I wasn't sent anything so I thought it had been cancelled. I called the company and they tried to fight me and only refund the 79.95, but I mentioned I did contact them and this is theft and I will call an attorney, even for $18. I was assured every penny would be refunded to me within 5-10 business days. If it is not I will be calling an attorney and suing the company.
    I live in Charlottesville Virginia

• Je
      11th of Mar, 2009

I called the 1 866 200 8961 since last thur trying to get a credit they dont speak english and everything they say is yes mam no mam also ask me what number i was calling i told them you should know your own work number then wanted me to give them my credit card number i told them i wanted to talk to a supervisor said hold came back said he was in meeting i told them hes been in a meeting since last thurs they had 1 hour to have super chris call me back or i was going to police wanted again my credit card number said my phone, address, and email address was not coming up for an acct told them i dont have an acct with them she wanted to know what number i was calling them at again i told her you dont know your own wk num this company big scam i contacted my bank cancled my card but they have taken 240.00 of mine im out of work and need this money this is ### a company can do this to people and bank takes 7 to 10 days to contact you for refund im from van wash and this is pissing me off, i feel for all of you that this has happened to this company needs to go down why would a company ask me what number im calling them at scam scam scam ###

pam

• Go
      13th of Mar, 2009

Dudes, I just called the business and they are going to refund the cash. At least they said so. This is how it works according to them:

1. You pay this 2.95 crap for shipping and they ship it to you as promised. They dont tell you that this is a trial verison.
    2. In ten days, they hit you with a yearly membership, $79.95 charge after the ten day trial version. I don't rememberer seeing any of this ten day trial crap when I ordered the free kit at $2.95.

Luckly, I got someone who spoke a little English and ran me throught the process. The money have not yet been received by me but they said in 3-5 business days. Also, I told them to cancel my account and refund me the money and they so did just that verbally. When the guy was closing my account, it took him about 5 minutes of quietness to clos the whole thing. I sure hope they will return my money or I'll just have to do what dirksgirl will do. Call an Attorney.

• Je
      14th of Mar, 2009

mccfin@live.com i just found my acc -79.95 also . state bank cloquet minn . yes we need to stop these folks it is bull. i also did the 2.95 and never heard of any 79.95. i will be calling this place. i will also be in contact with my bank on monday morn. good luck to all and try to have a good day. jeff

16th of Mar, 2009

I WAS CALLED AN IDIOT BY MY BETTER HALF FOR FALLING FOR A SCAM!!! MY FAULT, I GUESS I DID. $2.95 WAS A RESONABLE AMOUNT TO BEGIN WITH BUT NO CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT WAS MENTIONED!!! I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT ON LINE & $79.95 WAS TAKEN OUT ON 03/13/09 AND I NEED TO CONTACT MY BANK AND MAKE THEM STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT!!! I ONLY GET SSI AND I CAN'T AFFORD THIS SCAM!!!

16th of Mar, 2009

TIRED OF BEING SCAMMED!!!

• He
      24th of Mar, 2009

Look as if a whole lot of people to include myself got scam. You would think me being a police officer I would have spotted this. I had this sick feeling in my stomach when I was allowing them to take out $2.95 cent. Something tells me this was fishy and I should have cancel right there and then. Imagine how foolish I look when my wife check our account and pointed out a fee of $79.95. I knew right there and then that I was scam. I did call the toll free number and I must say they cook up the scam real well. They say my refund will take 10 14 days but I won't hold my breath. I did cancel my card and my bank should be crediting my account. Something needs to be done to stop this company from preying on innocent folks. If anyone have any idea what i can do, feel free to tell me.

Herb

1st of Apr, 2009

I just realized that my bank account was debited AGAIN from these jerks!! I man aged to get the $79.95 credited to me after lots of arguing and attitude on my part. It is extremely messed for a company to just take money out of your account, I thought that was illegal!?!?!? My new UNAUTHORIZED debit is for $35, 75. What the hell is that for?!?!? Does the cancelation number they gave not apply to this? This is such crap!! I am pissed that I gotmyself in the mess and seriously hope this doesn't happen month after month, because I will either have a mental break down or figure out where their office is and do some damage!!