My Cash Now / Declined for No Reason

1 TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 485 0818

I applied to the loan and met all requirements. Than the department said I didn't meet the requirements and refused to let me know why or send me an email to explain why. I tried to speak with several supervisors- Angie a rep customerservice rep and several others refused to assist me. When I tried to prob on information on there business to see if they are legal and they refused to give any information. I called backand the supervisor put me on 20 minutes of hold because they wanted me to hang up. They refused to give a loan for no reason as I met all requirements, they refused to give information on there business such as addresses, superviosr names, extenstions. This to me appears to be a scam to get peoples ss# and personal data, I asked them to delete all my personal information from there system and they declined. Jacob a supervisor declinced again and refused to tell me why I was declined no reason at all. Do not use this organizsation at all, they will treat you like garbage refused to give you any information or work with you to find a solution. WORST ORGANIZATION EVER>>>>TERRIBLE CUSTOEMR SERVICE!

Wh

Comments

• Al
      18th of Nov, 2010

you should have checked this out BEFORE you gave them all your personal information...haha

• Ti
      18th of Nov, 2010

Probably the best thing that could have happened to you -- most of those places are run by ###.

• Tr
      18th of Nov, 2010

I am always amazed that people get irate because someone won't lend them money...

• Al
      23rd of Nov, 2010

yep, they wont give me a loan - f them they dont know who they are dealing with. well, obviously someone who cant pay their bills and thinks the world owes them everything - good for those who wont give you a loan!!!