My Campus educational Institute / Not allowing to write exams

My Campus Educational Institute
We consider education as the most precious wealth than any other things. My sister has been studying in my campus educational institute, Abu Dhabi for the past three years. During the final exams, she got infected with Chicken Pox. Straightaway, We reported to Mr.Unni, the concerned authority of this institution. He was behaving in a very rude manner. After requesting him several times by phone, he continues to disagree. On the exam day, the hall ticket was issued and Mr. Unni and Ms. padmaja told to bring the letter from ministry of health. We ran out and brought it just before the exams starts and then Mr. Unni still didnt allow to write exams. The letter says to give a isolated room for her. Still, they were unwilling to do so. Mr. Unni/[protected] was so rude and was shouting on the exam hall premises. Chicken pox is a common disease in summer seasons in UAE and many students infected write their exams in an isolated hall from others. So, we consider the head of the institution a number one fraud who dont deserve to sit in that position and should BOYCOTT mycampus educational institute.

N  27th of Sep, 2011 by
this guy should be punished for his severe behaviour and also should not be allowed to continue in his position