My Billing Guys.com / fraudulent charges

United States, Georgia, Atlanta Review updated:
When I called AT&T today to ask about detailed charges on my monthly bill, the customer service rep asked me if I knew what the ILD Teleservices Inc charge was for. Per AT&T, they are NOT responsible for that monthly 8.23 charge. They said I have to call ILD to cancel the monthly charge even though I contracted with AT&T and NOT ILD. I called ILD and was told that I need to contact MyBillingGuys.com. Now I see that this is a fraudulent charge which has been appearing for years on my account. I don't see how AT&T can be blameless for this. Has anyone contacted the FTC?

A  13th of May, 2009 by
I had the same problem - My Billing Guys was charging me $8.23 per month through ILD Services through my phone company!!! I spoke with ILD and they transferred me to "My Billing Guys" only to find out that "My Billing Guys" doesn't have a phone number - the company that represents them is "My Service & Support" and their number is 1-800-215-1961. I spoke with them and they said that Frank Dabi entered some kind of contest and used my phone number to set up an 800 number with voice mail!! I am furious that this company would set up something with someone that has a different name from mine!!!