My Benefits America / Scam

This is a sad story for me and I am hoping that Complaints.com can help me save other innocent people from the heartache of meeting these two scammers.

Long story short...I met them through a mutual friend. They came on strong and within a few weeks asked me to buy a territory in their company. They said that I would not have to work at all and that other people would do the work while I collected royalties from my territory.

I have them a check for $25, 000 on December 3, 2008 and today found out that they company closed. The owner lied to me about the strength of the company and I guess showed me fake documents.

I have contacted the SEC and have discovered that what they did is considered securities fraud. I want to warn others about this couple. They clearly have no conscience whatsoever.

Since they quit taking my calls, I started researching these two and found this:

http:--www.bewareofbobpearson.blogspot.com-

Clearly I should have done my homework. However, I am writing now in the hopes that my efforts will save someone else from falling for their scam. These two are good. I would have bet the farm they were honest people. Their company website is down too: www.mybenefitsamerica.com

Naturally, I called to see if my benefits were still in effect. Some were and others weren't. What a rip-off.

Ro

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2010

this company is a scam I aks them to cancel my account with them and they still debited my account what can I do about getting this company to refund my money to my account or to stop them from scaming someone else. yours truly mitchellwilson71@yahoo.com

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2010

please do something about this scam of a company