MWV Direct / Bait and switch

The people at MWV Direct us a bate and switch tactic to get your business which is not only illegal but unethical. I ordered a genuine JVC battery off there site and received a email to call them. They say they tried to call me but there was not any recorded on my phone or phone bill where they tried. In the email they do not tell you what it is about so there is not any written recorded of there bate and switch tactics. When I called they told me the JVC battery I ordered was out of stock and they will send me a higher capacity one at the same price. When you receive the battery not only is it not any higher capacity but all so not a genuine JVC but a cheaper off brand. If I want off brand I could have gotten the same thing off eBay cheaper.

Jo

Comments

• Cp
      20th of Aug, 2012

They did the same thing to me with a Canon 50D filter. I sent it back, albeit to the wrong address, but it was only two blocks away from MWV. I have not received it back from the recipient at the wrong address and am wondering if the mailman there in brooklyn took it to them. It was a signature required delivery, so someone has it. If it was delivered to MWV, they haven't returned my money yet. Phone call to them is next, , , ... stay tuned.