MWEB.co.za — showmax setup - from united kingdom
Good day. My name is Erika le Roux. I signed up for Showmax through Mweb a few days ago, from the United Kingdom, using my South Afican cell number and ID etc. As i currently temporarily reside in the United Kingdom, I cannot get access to my MWEB account, as my South African cell phone is not active, thus I cant get my user access code on my cell. I received an email saying my Showmax account is active and ready for use, but when I open Showmax, there is nothing to view. As far as I know, the first two weeks of Showmax is free, now I have received an Invoice from Mweb for R73.45 (account nr: [protected]) - i dont know why i received an invoice, i have not received any service, cant access Showmax and cant access my Mweb account. I would like to cancel my subscription to Showmax and with mweb with immediate effect, this whole experience was unpleasant. Please phone me on +[protected] to resolve asap.
More MWEB.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB - stay far away from mweb 
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option. 
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders 
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB.co.za - internet line speed
- MWEB - lte
- MWEB.co.za - mweb fibre
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl