MWC Loans / Worst experience ever

I had the worst experience with the company MWC Loans. I never used their services or applied for loan, but they found my personal info and charged me for $78.99. I called their customer services, and the agent spoke with me in rude and impolite manner. I was shocked, because the lady almost yelled at me. She promised to return money within 7 working days, but it was lie. I still haven’t received money back. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Po
Feb 21, 2014

More MWC Loans Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      14th of Apr, 2014

If this happens to you phone the financial Regulator. they
    will investigate this company in relation to how it extracts money from peoples account without authority.

• La
      16th of Apr, 2014

Sorry Mate, but they didn't just magic your bank account details out of thin air. You must have given them the details and then had a change of heart. Fair enough. No update here - did you get your money back eventually?

5th of Jun, 2014

The same thing happened to me and same attitude when I rang when asked to speak to a manager she got even more irate and then put the phone down on me

• Be
      16th of Jun, 2014

Same thing happened to me too.. They took over £70 out my bank I emailed them and rang them the money is suppose to go into my bank within 14 day. We'll see doubt it thou I didn't apply for a loan I didn't need one.. Its past a joke it needs sorting..
    Frauds!

• Ms
      8th of Jul, 2014

I have money taken out of my account with my authorisation by this company. Therefore do not want to find any more money taken out.

• Ke
      2nd of Aug, 2014

Have tried to complain about this company they have none as are other victims out of £69 :99 also have contracted my bank they have starting using a voice mail system I suspect to add credibility to the shady company. Have raised a complaint, fingers crossed all will work out as its not god enough