MWAYTS / Unauthorized charges on my mobile phone!

Australia Review updated:
When I started a plan with Telstra, MWAYTS kept sending me these messages that I didn't know anything about. It's caller "Flirt Club". I deleted them, but when I got the bill from Telstra, it cost me $99.00 a month, even though I put a stop on it. Rang Telstra, and they said, I will stll get charged, even if I put a stop on it, unless Telstra put a bar on my phone. Now, I've got another bill from Telstra, and it's even worse. I'm going to switch on to Vodafone, which I was before, and I had no problem with pre-paid at all., until my partner talked me into it, to switch to Telstra which is my big mistake.

Beware!

Comments

Je
  5th of Oct, 2007
Sir
it looks like the : au.celldorado.com or associates have crooked me out of my prepaid amount on my cell.phone.
yesturday the ballance was 12$ -today 50centts (no phone calls made)
-I have received an sms from the au.celldorado.com saying that I have subscribed to some ring phone service!
regards
Jerzy Zybura
Je
  5th of Oct, 2007
-my phne nr.: 0408542069 with Telstra
Fe
  18th of Nov, 2007
I have had the same problem being a Telstra customer. I've received text messages from Mwats through a service called 19745555MT, which I didn't requested or authorized. The messages now have stop coming but there's still $120 worth of messages that I'd like to be refunded. I've called the number they provide and it's impossible to talk to anyone, there's just a message saying all operators are busy! As if! Who's gonna pay me back now?? Can anyone help me finding a proper number that I can talk to someone and get my money back??

Regards,

Fernando.
St
  23rd of Jul, 2008
Celldarado have been messing with me too. Sending me txt's that I was deleting cause I didn't have time to read junk txt's. But when my next bill came I was suprised to see they have charged me $4.50 per txt.
I found out what was going on through vodafone, they gave me celldorado's number which I called. They said I had subscribed on line. I checked out the website that I had never seen before. Celldorado have not been at all responsive to my problem and they are obviously a scam. I don't want to pay them for what I never subscribed to and want to sort this out. If anybody knows who I could contact about this problem I would love to sort it out. My bill to them will be around $50, they've wasted my time $$$ and time and obviously many other peoples.