Mvs*vacationsavers. CA / Misleading charges on visa

1 137 Bellamy Rd. North, Toronto, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-431-0962

When I ordered something on-line, this scam was offered for free for 14 days, after a week, I called them to cancel it, as I don't need it. Called again after two days to confirm that my account has been canceled, and the guy said, it is cancelled and my name is not in their system, that means it is cancelled. Then I found out that they are charging me $16.95 a month in my Credit Card, for the last 6 months, as I am away overseas during those period and have no access with my bank account. When I called them again, I was told that I never called them and never cancel my account with them.. What a great business they are doing...

Ma

Comments

• Or
      18th of Apr, 2010

Please reimburse our money as we didn't order this product.

• Or
      18th of Apr, 2010

Reimbursement please required!

• Ta
      4th of Nov, 2010

It's a scam! I also found the charges on my credit card $19.95+1.95 .I didn't order anything when I put the order on Shopnorthern website.

• Ta
      4th of Nov, 2010

THE VACATIONSAVER WEBSITE JUST POP OUT WHEN I PUT THE ORDER ON ANOTHER WEBSITE.

• Ro
      18th of Dec, 2010

I've found two charges of $19.95 on my account this last month for a service and supposed product that I never agreed to. If this does not stop a lawsuit is in order.

16th of Feb, 2011
    Mvs Vacationsavers - charge to my credit card
    Florida

I didn't order anything from this company.