MVQ*TwentyFourPrtct 888-243-6183 / SCAM - FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I do NOT recognize this or any of the other multiple transactions. I called the telephone number provided in the transaction description and it was an automated voice asking me to enter either my telephone number, credit card number, or my membership number. After entering my cellphone number, the voice asked me if I wanted to cancel my membership and is so, press the number mentioned. After doing so, she said that my membership has been cancelled. There was no way that I could speak to a live representative. The call was over. When I first called, the voice said that there was also a website, www.twentyfourprotect123.com. I went onto the website and everything I clicked on just led me to different links that used the same word phrases. There is no way to speak to a live person. I researched the company name online and every site that was listed spoke about fraudulent activity and scams on there account concerning MVQ*TwentyFourPrtct.

Comments

• Pr
      8th of May, 2010

YES i SAW THIS ON MY BANK STATMENT AND WAS WONDERING WHO IT WAS. i CALLED THE NUMBER AND GOT THE SAME THING YOU DID. I CANCELED IT BUT I AM WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY GOT LIKE THIS.

MARC