MVQ*SAVINGSACE / SCAM

When I purchased the My Life program my informations was given to MVQS*SAVINGSACE and I was billed $19.95 per month for their services which I know nothing about. When I called today to investigate I was told it was something that was part of the MY LIFE sign up and if I did not call to cancel after 3 months I got billed. They cancelled my membership but refused to refund the $19.95 that was billed to my charge card 2 days ago, which was a Sunday. I do not find anything in the MY LIFE agreement that names MVQ, it only refers to 3rd party advertising but no names. I believe this is a HUGH rip off scam. Consumers Beware!!!

Comments

• Re
      Sep 03, 2010

I have been charged $14.95/mo even after calling and canceling anything related to this.

• Ji
      Oct 07, 2010

I never signed up for this and they now are charging me $19.95 a month for this service.

Feb 05, 2011

Happened to me also. Had no idea I was being signed up for this erroneous free trial! Major scam!

• Ri
      Apr 05, 2011

I had no clue that I was contected to this MVG until my billing cycle on my checking account showed 19.95 was being deducted each month .

• Ta
      May 02, 2011
    MVQ*SAVINGSACE - never notified
    MY LIFE
    Connecticut

They start off with a one time charge annual fee 19.95 than 11 months later slip it in at 23.95 and keep chaeging it every month

Mar 19, 2012

I have tried to cancel this service for about a week now. Every time i call the number [protected]), i get a message that indicate problem with the connection.