MVQ*CLUBSAVE / Billing

1 PO Box 5151 Des Plaines, IL, United States
Phone: 888-840-0630

Through the use of a credit report website, I was automatically signed up for a monthly membership plus a membership to MVQ*CLUBSAVE, which has billed me $1.00/mo for over 9 months. Initially, once the charges show up I called and canceled, apparently there are more than one membership and it was not canceled at that time. I called [protected] and was able to speak with a rep that confirmed my cancellation in July 2009, and was told that NOTHING was billing my account. However; when I informed the rep of each date and the amount, she was then "able" to see what I was being billed for. I was not given any refund and when I spoke with the supervisor she could not explain to me what the membership benefits were or what I was saving with MVQ*CLUBSAVE, I was given a confirmation # for my cancellation, which also happens to be the PO Box number that I was given to file a complaint with the compliance department. I asked what membership benefits would be offered with MVQ*CLUBSAVE, if I was a new customer and was told once again by the supervisor that she was not able to provide me with that and refereed me to http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx for more information but could not direct me as to how to find the information as she did not have access to the internet and could not tell me.

More MVQ*CLUBSAVE Complaints & Reviews