MVQ*CLUBSAVE / Unautorized Charges

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-967-8187

I see that this company some how had my credit card number and been taking money out of my bank acct., I only knew about on unautorized charge but after calling this company and be asked for my name and phone number they stated that they had no info on me but if I can give them my card number they can look it up that way. then they stated it may take 60 days for the info to enter there copmuters. I went to the bank and looked more in to this and my bank stated that they have been taking money from my acct. in May2009 to now 2-03-10 and it always $1.00 each month and the bank only can go back 60days for credit that 3.00 that I had been given from the bank. I did not ask or give any unautorizion for them to take this from my bank and wanted my full amount of money back.

More MVQ*CLUBSAVE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Jan, 2010
    MVQ*CLUBSAVE - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
    MVQ*CLUBSAVE
    Bensalem
    Pennsylvania

AFTER PURCHASING ABROCKET FROM WEB, I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM MVQ*CLUBSAVE. I INFORMED THEM I DID NOT WANT THEIR PRODUCT AND THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DEDUCT PAYMENTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THEY CONTINUE TO DEDUCT $1.00 EACH MONTH. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THEIR PRODUCT.

• Ph
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Each time the saving take $1 from mycredit card account, and freecreditreport.com take $14, 95 too.I can, t afford it. Please stop withrawal money from my creditcard.<>>> STOP, , , STOP, , , STOP.

• Ph
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Freecreditreport.com and savingclub are doing a bad job by taking money from people for no report.

• Ji
      22nd of Mar, 2010
    MVQ*CLUBSAVE - Unlawful Billing
    MVQ*Clubsave
    Brownsville
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 7243027292

I dont understand why these people keep charging me a dollar. Every other month I end up calling this call center and tell them I'm sick of them charging me for something I never consented to order.

• El
      22nd of Jun, 2010

I called Chase...they didn't even question the validity. These [censor]s are disgusting. I should have known better that to fall for this. I'm glad they protected me!

• Ju
      18th of Aug, 2010

Your company is unatorized, chargued my account, please return cargued. ok

from: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ju
      18th of Aug, 2010

Need one person speak in spanish!

• Ne
      26th of Feb, 2014
    MVQ*CLUBSAVE - debitting 1.00 from my account
    mvq*clubsave
    Fillmore

This company has been deducting $1 from my account. No per
    mission was granted. No knowledge of what this company is about. WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS!