Mvq Saveace / Billed unusual

United States, Arizona, Phoenix Review updated:
Balley's Fitness Center
I was a month by month member of Balley's Fitness Center for about 3 months. I cancelled the membership in May as I moved back to New Mexico. I have now been billed $19.95 in June and July and the only way I knew why was to go on the internet to find out who MVQ Saveace was. To discover that it came from Balley's Fitness Center was very disturbing. I have not requested any other services from Balley's even though they keep sending me things.

A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
I also found 4 billings from MVQ or AP SavingAce for a membership of $19.95. (I overlooked it thinking it was a subscription account I have.) When I called, MVQ they told me it had been started when I ordered $10 worth of vitamins from VitaCost. The site did offer a free shipping rebate but after reading it I knew it wasn't something I wanted. But I got charged anyway to the card I used to make my purchase. When I called MVQ SavingAce they said they would reimburse all 4 months & I got an email conf. right away. When I called VitaCost they were polite but said you told us you wanted it and you gave us permission to send the info to MVQ SavingAce. So much for that.
N  22nd of Aug, 2009 by
While checking our account online two days ago, I found in my checking account I was billed 24.95 to this MVQ, and had NO idea what the heck this was. and went down to my bank and had them call. Found out it was this MVQ place, also the other name given was APSavingAce, and my husband and I STILL didn't know what this was about, so we cancelled our debt card right then and there, and put a stop on ouraccount with that number and also called the claims dept for our bank also today and had it stopped... will report this to the Better Business Bureau on Monday and see what happens in the mean time, since the lady in the claims dept of our bank told us this is a charge that will come out EVERY Month until we get it stopped.. be warned... this is a scam...watch your accounts VERY closely... I almost missed this one...
A  25th of Oct, 2009 by
this is a rip off company
N  25th of Oct, 2009 by
i am being charged 24.95 for something i never ordered or boughtbymvq saving ace can you help but these fraudsout of buiness
N  25th of Oct, 2009 by
this company is charging me 24095 for a product we never ordered company mvq saver
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I discovered a charge to my debit card that I didn't recognize from savingace. I called the phone # related to the charge, and it had something to do with an order that I placed for supplements from Vitacost. They said I had signed up for a membership for member benefits with savingace. Who the hell is savingace? I never signed up for a membership, and have no idea what their benefits are! They assured me that a credit would be issued to my account within 3-5 business days. I will be scrutinizing my account to make sure that it is credited and there are no more charges posted to my account from savingace. I will no longer order supplements from Vitacost!
N  26th of Oct, 2010 by
This mvq saverspace was on my debit card statement deducting $19.95 not alot but sill i dont what it is, how it got there or why its for..all i know is its pretty ballsy to just go around taking money out of peoples acct.'s w/no explaination of why. the only thing i can think of is getting ripped off by mylife.com a long time ago and i checked the usless site and i DONT have a subscribtion it expired so there should be no renewal, anyway i deleted the acct. there is no records for me on the mvq site either..WTF?

Adaptive Marketing inc Logo Adaptive Marketing inc