MVQ PRIVACY Matters / fraudulent charges
Not only did this "company" charge my account for $23.95, but they did it TWICE on the same day as another branch of the company!! ...MVQ PMIdentity...and apparently they've been stealing money from me for some time now. THIS is what happens when you do not review your monthly statements.
You can be sure I'll be "eagle eyes" from now on.
If you call the number, they have a recording that puts you on hold... indefinitely.
Canceling your debit/credit card # is the only way to stop the charges.
Call your bank to report fraudulent charges.
My bank was familiar with this particular name.
Before you get your bext credit card, consider this...
A few years ago I read an article written by a smart man who suggested that if you must make transactions online, be sure to have a seperate credit card with a very small limit. This prevents REAL damage if your card is tapped into.
I wonder if those prepaid cards can be an option...
More MVQ PRIVACY Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Fraud 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters123 - Unauthorized charges