mvq privacy m / unauthorized charge on checking acct

I have had two unauthorized automatic withdrawals of $19.95 on my checking account from MVQ Privacy M which I have no knowledge of. I went into the site to see what I could find in regards to why this is happening. I did not sign up for this. Their site states that I probably found MVQ on my debit or credit card statement. I am online with both the bank debit card and credit card statements. I never saw this company until the automatic withdrawals. I cannot get into their site to cancel this without giving them a certain MVQ number which I don't have. What do I do? Should I just tell the bank to not cash these withdrawals. I feel that this is a scam and felt I should report it.

Ri

Comments

• Ju
      26th of Sep, 2009
    mvq privacy m - unauthorized charges to my acct
    mvq privacy m
    Texas

they charged my card $24.95 and i dont even know what they are charging me for.. all i know is that i havent bought anything through them and i want them to deposit the money back into my bank account. this is fraud and someone needs to do something about this company so they can stop stealing from people...

6th of Oct, 2009
    mvq privacy m - fraudulent charges
    Indiana

Suddenly appearing on my bank statement a 23.95 fraudulent charge for mvq privacy m. Also an invalid phone number. Never heard of them, never authorized it. How do I get my money back and have this company be stopped?

• Ga
      14th of Oct, 2009

Check out my complaint. I am not sure where they put it but this is FRAUD GO TO YOUR BANK

• Ne
      2nd of Mar, 2010

been charging my account three months repeated emails not answered never signed up for anything, what a scam.

3rd of Apr, 2010

I've had the same thing happen to me. What should I do?

• Mr
      20th of Apr, 2010

I have called these people to immediately cancel and stop removing money from my checking account -- to no avail, sent an email this morning again to cancel, will see what happens.

• Dl
      12th of Jul, 2010
    mvq privacy m - taking money out of my account

changes suddenly appeared on my credit card. never requested nor authorized this and i what my money back. they change me19.95 each month for 3months and 23.95 each month for 3months. i have been sick for over 1year with breast cancer and i need my money back. all of it.