Mvq Healthplan / Unauthorized Charge

I too just reviewed my bank account and found two (2) pending charges from MVQ Healthplan for $19.95 each. I would like to know how they are continuing to access people's accounts and submitting fraudulent charges and getting away with it!!!

Nj

Comments

• Je
      11th of Jul, 2009
    MVQ HEALTHPLAN - UNAUTHROIZED CHARGES
    MVQ HEALTHPLAN
    Virginia

I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, WE HAVE ORDERED NOTHING, NO INSURANCE, NOTHING AND I WANT THIS CHARGE REMOVED AND I WANT THIS RIP OFF COMPANY STOPPED.

• Da
      14th of Jul, 2009

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2009

• Li
      3rd of Aug, 2009

This compamy just stole 29.95 from my account today?? How they get my info?? How is this legal?? They dont even have a phone number...I HAVE NO IDEAL WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND IO DIDNOT GIVE YOU PREMISSION TO GET NOTHING OUT MY ACCOUNT

• Ni
      12th of Aug, 2009
    MVQ*HEALTHPLAN - Uwanted
    MVQ*HEALTHPLAN
    Kingsville
    Maryland

I did not sign up for this healthplan and they keep deducting money from my account.

• Sh
      10th of Oct, 2009

little more research and i found this site.

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!