MVQ Famly Safer Print / Illegal Identity Fraud & Theft

1 Gilbert, AZ, United States Review updated:

An unapproved charge was placed on my checking account from some unbknown company MVQ. I noticed on the internet there are several compalints of simulor illegal charges from other people from this same company. This is an illegal identity theft and fraud. I am filling charges with the poilce in the morning and filling a complaint against this company MVQ as well.

I will request all charges interest bounced check fees, pain and suffering and punative damages from this company. I am also filling a complaint against MVQ with the FCC and the post office as they are utilizing the phone wires, air ways and mail to spread their criminal activities. This organization needs to be shut down as it is an illegal activity.

Bo

Comments

• Go
      8th of Sep, 2009

I've been hit by these characters, too. I called them directly to have them cancel a fraudulent membership.The phone rep was not happy when I said I was recording our conversation. :-D

Thus far, I've alerted my bank and [redacted].com. Here's another alert.

I like your approach in complaining to the FCC. Dunno that that will help, but I like it anyway.

Let's bring these hoods down. They're the latest batch of thieves that no one needs.

• Sh
      10th of Oct, 2009

little more research and i found this site.

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!

• Wi
      28th of Nov, 2009

I recently was billed from this company because I signed up for freescore.com thats how they got my bank account but I just cancel and they refunded my 29.95 for two months this will never happen to me again everyone be very careful for what you sign up for on the internet they will take you for everything that you have .Also check your bank statement please.

6th of Jan, 2010

THANK YOU, for that info.