MVQ Credit Diagnosis / unwanted charges/ services

1 Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:

I signed up for "freecreditscore.com" in order to check my credit once. Since that time, I have called a number purporting to be related "mvq credit analysis", the company that is charging me monthly for their services. My 2 calls have made no difference whatsoever. I keep getting charged, and I cannot seem to turn it off.

This is a financial scam. "freecreditreport.com" has turned into "costly existential nightmare."

I have to contact my bank about this, but if anyone knows a way to reach these (subhuman) people in order to stop this billing, please avail me of that information.

I am contacting the relevant consumer protection agencies and the Ohio State Attorney General's Office concerning this matter.

There are some really good class action lawyers in my area. If someone is serious about pursuing this, we may want to call one of them.

"free" my ###.

Hh

More MVQ Credit Diagnosis Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ko
      2nd of Nov, 2010
    MVQ Credit Diagnosis - UN- authorized charges to credit card
    Maryland

Small charges for $1.00 started showing up on my account, then a charge for $2995. My credit card Co. said it was a monthly service charge. I didnt sign up for anything, paid or free.

• Mb
      1st of Dec, 2010

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. DID YOU GET IT REMOVED AND WERE YOU REFUNDED?

• Ho
      14th of Jan, 2011
    MVQ Credit Diagnosis - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    MVQ YOUR SAVINGS CLUB
    Plano
    Texas

Never heard of these people. They charged my card $1.00 twice on 3/22/10, once on 4/21/10, and once on 5/21/10. On 3/29, 4/26, and 5/26 they charges 29.95. For what? No idea.

• Gl
      22nd of Mar, 2011
    MVQ Credit Diagnosis - FRAUDULENT CHARGES
    Odenton
    Maryland

My account has been charged $29.95 and I do not recall ever signing up for this. How do I get them dropped so that I don't have any further charges to my bank card?

3rd of May, 2011

Ok, same thing happened to me without my permisssion, I want to be refunded $180.70. Did you get this taken off your credit card?

3rd of May, 2011

I am so upset about these charges, MVQ claim it was done on the internet.

• Dr
      11th of May, 2011

5/11/2011
    Please take these charges off my debit card account.I didn't sign up for this. They said that it was for a dollar, so far I have been charged 29.95 twice. Contact at 313-505-5380

19th of Sep, 2011

MVQ CREDIT DIAGNOSES I JUST NOTICED THIS CHARGE TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I NEVER ALLOW ANYONE TO ACCESS MY CHECKING ACCOUNT(EXCEPT WHEN PAYING
    MY CREDIT CARD) I DID NOT APPROVE THESE CHARGES. HELP
    ROBBIE AND WAYNE CASTEEL

19th of Sep, 2011

I have no attitude toward Complaint. This is my first time on this site.

19th of Sep, 2011

I seem to be on some kind of endless loop.