MVQ Credit Diagnosis / Fraud Charges

1 Monticello, MN, United States Review updated:

Class Action Lawsuit - because of Fraud Charges by Mvq Credit diagnosis [protected] to my credit card. I also have been ripped off by these shysters that are unethical, unscrupulous practitioner's, especially of the law. We The People should all join together to put a stop to their unlawful ways by filling a class action lawsuit . If you have been ripped off lets Do Something About It!

Paul in Montcello, Mn / [protected]@sbcglobal.net

More MVQ Credit Diagnosis Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      25th of Nov, 2010

did you get your money back ? can you tall me what im supposed to do to get my money back pls tell me

• 71
      9th of Feb, 2011

these people are scam artists!!! they need taken out of buissness in my opinion!

• 71
      9th of Feb, 2011

pain in the ###!!

4th of Mar, 2011

they did the same thing to me.

4th of Mar, 2011

i went to free credit report. com and somehow they ended up with my credit card information.

• Sk
      9th of Mar, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I didn't do anything to be affiliated with this site and they have been charging me 29.99/mo for an entire year. These people shouldn't be able to get away with this!

• Cl
      16th of Mar, 2011

this company has been debiting $29.95 a month since last sept.-I never askedf or it- don't want it-how in the hell did they get my bank acct number?

• Ko
      27th of May, 2011

I hired these people and what happened after about six months, I couldnt log in, it turns out that reason I couldnt log in is because something to do with trans world. Of which has nothing to do with me. They said i had to contact them myself. so I tried and it was a long ridiculoous wait, the second time they gave me a number and it was their customer service number. I believe now they have stolen $180 from me . This stuff just makes me mad. I want to take action. korizzono