MVQ / Sneaky ###

This is very close to a full-on scam with the guise of being legitimate. They offer a 7 day trial for an online service that must then be cancelled otherwise they begin charging 27.95 a month. Rubbish! They NEVER ONCE provided any sort of service until they cancelled my account, the cancellation being the only service rendered. This is the worst kind of company with no moral value and can only exist by pre-checking boxes on other websites that you'll neglect to uncheck.

Pa

Comments

• Rp
      17th of Nov, 2009
    MVQ - Unauthorized billing on CC
    Phone: 1-877-442-5774
    mvq-shopessntls.com

My credit card was billed 4-months in a row for $11.95 without authorization.

I never received any membership material welcoming me and giving me an ID number.

What a SCAM to soak the already financially hurting senior citizens!

Richard S.

• Te
      10th of Jan, 2010
    MVQ - charged for fees/ twice billed on one date
    MVQ Rewards
    Florida

My checking showed being billed for a $2.00 fee, then a $12.00 reward fee and then billed twice in the same day for $29.95.

• Gi
      23rd of Jan, 2010
    MVQ - Unauthorized credit card charges
    MVQ

I recently received 2 charges on my Visa card of $25.98 each from these scammers. I've never ordered anything from these people and am not sure how they got hold of my cc number.

• To
      24th of Jan, 2010

From my experience, you probably innocently clicked on something when you were ordering something online. That's what my wife did. MVQ politely cancelled our account and issued us a credit.

• Up
      7th of Mar, 2010
    MVQ - Unathorized Charges
    Texas

How can they get away with charging someone's credit card(like Mine) 3 times a month(24.95, 29.95 and 24.95) and get immunity from the credit card companies disputed charges selection.
    This is a SCAM.

• Sp
      4th of Jul, 2010
    MVQ - Unauthorized charges to card
    Connecticut

I have unauthorized charges of $29.95 fom my bank account for the last 2 months for the following sites: MVQ*PMIDEN(888-239-3919 ), MVQ*FAMILY (877-442-5710 ), MVQ*CREDSC ( 800-316-8750 ). I am trying to contact them but find them hard to reach unless you give your credit card number!.

7th of Sep, 2010
    MVQ - Credit card charges
    Indiana

This company charged my debit card with 4 charges of $29.95 for services I did not order. When we called to complain and have the charges reversed, they tried to tell us that the charges were non-refundable. We threatened to call the Attorney Generals office and they said they would credit all charges.

• Pi
      5th of Jun, 2011

i noticed an unauthorized charge for MVQ that i never signed up for. how do i contact them?

9th of Feb, 2012
    MVQ - Taking money out of my account
    MVQ HomesSavingMall
    3 Malvern Rd #1
    Worcester
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 7742420071

I just found out that MVQ Home Saving Mall took money out of my bank account without me telling them. This is got to stop now.

12th of Mar, 2013

I am also very mad with the fact that MVQ under two different names *athome and galleria* have been taking payments from my capitol 1 card without my submission of card and the worst is capitol 1 said they are business partners and a dispute file cannot be submitted????? I strongly believe they are the source of these scams and someone needs to look into it further.
    nonam30@hotmail.com

• Ki
      7th of Sep, 2013

I ALSO HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD FROM SOME COMPANY NAMED GALLERIA, , , I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, , , I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT THEM CHARGED WITH FRAUD!!

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2014
    MVQ - Fraud charges
    Mvq
    Omaha

They just charge your credit card for nothing
    I wonder how they got the card
    Going on for years
    Total 100 % scam
    Called them to cancell asked for account number which doesn't exist
    The have a ton of scam names too
    All start with mvq
    Bank will refund $$$ we hope