MVQ* Bargain Network 800-333-1915 / Charges not being apporved

MVQ*Bargain Network, Who are these people and who are they affilliated with any why do they have my information. I have been charged $43.80 FOR WHAT !!! Im writing to let everyone that comes across this situation to try and take action and lets put a stop to thes typs of misconstruding and misleading transactions. I want to challenge everyone that has had this happen to get up and let get our money back and put a stop to all they unapproved charges.

El

Comments

Sh
  31st of Jul, 2009

Agreed!!! I just checked my account and the same company overdrew my account! This is unbelievable! When I called they told me that I signed up for an account to find a home! This is absurd! I'm on hold now waiting for a "Supervisor". I've been holding FOREVER! They just disconnected me after a 25 min. hold! I think now that i have been on an additional38 min. hold it is time to take legal action!

Ph
  11th of Aug, 2009

I JUST HAD $29.80 TAKEN OUT AS OF TODAY AND I NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY

Mv
  21st of Aug, 2009

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN TAKING $$$ OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH 39.95, LIKE I OWE THEM SOMETHING...HOW DO PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH ### LIKE THIS. WHAT A CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN. I WORK 2 JOBS OVER 55 HOURS A WEEK AND THERE JUST TAKING IT AS FAST AS I MAKE IT..SAME DEAL WITH THE PHONE WAITING FOR SUPERVISOR, AND NO ONE EVERY PICKS UP TO TALK TO YOU...MVQ BARGAIN NETWORKS MY ###...LETS GET THESE ###

Jj
  26th of Aug, 2009

My son who is developmentally disable has had two charge against his credit card, he looked at the site and now he is being charged. How can I get them to reimburse his credit card.?

Du
  18th of Sep, 2009

well the only way they can get your information is if some one calls in with it and SINGS UP WITH YOUR CARD. They just pull credit card numbers out of the air.

Jc
  13th of Nov, 2009

The same situation for me. and their representitive just looks like be familiar with this kind of case. Be sure a stealing company.

Ja
  23rd of Nov, 2009

OMG they just did the same thing to me !! 29.80, for making an account!??!! who would even charge a person for creating an online account anyway!? and when i backed them into a corner saying all this stuff, the phone conveniently got 'full of static' making the woman incoherent... these ### SCAM ARTISTS!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE ARREST THESE BOTTOM DWELLERS!!

Yo
  25th of Nov, 2009

i totally agree these ### withdrew 59.80 twice out of my account and put me on overdrawn!! and what did i get for 59.80? nothing!!

Hp
  8th of Jan, 2010

They charge me 59.80 for nothing. If anybody is going to take legal action, then I am definitely with you. my email is hongjae0909@yahoo.com