MVQ AD INSURANCE / FRAUD

HAVE 2 CHARGES FOR 56.55, THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED I'M FILING A CLAIM. MY BANK GAVE THE VENDOR TLEPHONE [protected], STILL DON'T KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY INFO. I DO BUY ON LINE, BUT ONLY FROM WELL KNOWN SITES ... THERE ARE SIMILAR POSTS FOR FRAUD FROM MVQ SINCE 2008, , , , HOW LONG WILL THEY KEEP DOING THIS???

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2011

its happening to my family but what can we do about it. Another thing is how they got any info because we automaticly hang up if its an offer or any of the sort and i ask again what can WE do about IT?

• Ed
      3rd of May, 2017

I bought the coverage through Bank of America many years sgo, would BOA use a fraudulent 3rd party ? I suspected they might be fraud just by talking to them on the phone when I called to cancel. My policy was for "accidental death", I found a much better policy from AIG

• La
      19th of Jun, 2017

@Edmomeni The same thing just happened. My husband talked to someone and she said that we had been signed up for this since 2010. This is a scam. They said that we got our policy through Bank of the West. Not true

• Wi
      15th of May, 2018

I agreed to buy this insurance since it was related to Bank of America as told by a person said thaton the phone long time ago. I just contacted Dept of BoA Benefit and BoA Claim and they confirmed that MVQ Insurance was and never related /affiliated with BoA .
    BoA recommends me to contact 1-800-734-4374 MVQ Insurance and cancel paying premium. Then I have to make a dispute case of the subject charge to my credit card. Hope this information will help you all.