MVP Saveace / Unauthorized billing

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-593-5216

I was checking my online bank account this morning and noticed a charge from MVQ*Saveace for $19.95 on August 30, 2009. Also listed was the phone number [protected]. So I called the number and spoke with Ashley ID #700136 and told her I did not subscripe to their services...whatever they were. She said she would cancel my account immediately. I said "ok, but I want my money back"! Very quickly, she said she would do so within 2 - 3 and have a great day! I said "wait, you charged two times for the same amount, I want my money back"! She said I would have to speak to her supervisor. I said ok and that i wasn't going anywhere. So after approximately two minutes of waiting, Wilford ID #7329 came on the phone and insisted I agreed to their conditions. I said this was bull@#$% and that I wanted my money back. He is he would have it in my account within 3 - 5 days.

People...please check your bank accounts and credit card accounts carefully. These scams are ridiculous!!! Have a great day to you all

Comments

• Cr
      5th of Sep, 2009

Someone used your credit card info to steal from you and go shopping. Shut down that credit card and/or debit card and ask for a new one ASAP! From Skimming to RFID hacking without even touching you.

3rd of Dec, 2009

Anyone using an internet lookup called "People Search" may be subject to this scam. It is a "Piggyback Service" on many websites including "People Search". I called and an agent David ID# 700157 said he would "cancel my account" and refund the money in 2-3 business days. BEWARE