muziekart / VISTA PRINT AND SHOPPING ESSENTIALS CREDIT CARD FRAUD

1 Washington DC, United States Review updated:

Some weeks ago I received a promotional email from VISTA PRINT that they offer very attractive printing materials on very low rates. I act upon it a made a purchase of some dollars that they charged from my bank and they posted me material. but there is
not the end of story and the actual story begins now.

Two days ago when i checked my bank statement on my computer, i was shocked that VISTA PRINT charged my debit card $ 14.95 since i had no any purchase, immediately i contacted VISTA company they apology that wrong debit and promised me to reverse that debit into my account, but after another day I was shocked again as there was a another fake debit from SHOPPING ESSENTIAL same amount $ 14.95.

I finally contacted my bank and asked them to cancel my every debit and credit card associated with my account and filed a complaint through my bank.

Please be-aware and check your statement regularly and report your bank immediately.

Comments

• Hb
      11th of Dec, 2010

VISTA PRINT in the news: BOSTON -- "A company is accused of running one of the largest unauthorized consumer billing operations in the country." (Watch the news clip)