Muvee Technologies/element 5.com / Total Scam!

Germany Review updated:
Muvee Technologies/element 5.com
I thought I would impress my friends on You Tube with a cool movie editing program... WRONG! This was a total waste of time and money! I have the program disk, I have the License key for "muvee stylePack - Hi-Octane" but it does not work! I says it is in the computer, but even with a Search, it can not be located. I have tried this install over and over again... still does not do what ever it is suppose to do. I have contacted http://www.muvee.com/en/support/ Which refers me to some page from Elements 5.com
http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/driv/Corp/sectionName.commerce/subSectionName.smb/page.smbElement5 that has nowhere to post any sort of question! I get no response from either of them and I have lost my 33.90 forever. I guess I could use the CD as a coaster?
There is more to this story! I looked on the Wed and there is a place called http://www.fixya.com/support/muvee_technologies/graphics_publishing_and_multimedia
Yes, a whole big Web Site that will answer any questions about any problems you "might" have with Muvee.com But get this, you have to PAY THEM MONEY! Can you believe all this?

I tried, they ripped me off and there is not a Damn thing I can do to contact real people or ever try to get my money back!

I just wanted a Movie program...
AVS4You.com and
Muvee.com and
Elements5.com and
fixya.com are giant scams that should be avoided! They will stop at nothing to get your money! I leave you with nothing except the feeling of how stupid you were, to fall for it... I give up on any sort of future movie programs... I will stick with the free Windows Movie Maker, that is free and came with the computer.

The only thing I can do, is write of it here.

N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Hi Radicalreels, I would like to help. Can you drop me an email? yihyeong AT muvee DOT com. Thanks.
N  21st of Jul, 2009 by
Update! After this post (I sent Muvee the Link) I received a full refund! Would I ever Buy anything from Muvee? No!
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
I have Muvee auto Producer 4.0 and the upgrade 5.0. I've always had difficulty with the program in one way or another and now with HP's support we were not able to resolve a RUNTIME ERROR message I keep receiving when I try to save or burn a movie. I was unable to SUBMIT my issue on their TEch support page also.