Mutual Of Omaha / fraud and scam

1 Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

I was a seasoned insurance agent and relocated so naturally I needed a job. Mutual Of Omaha has a great reputation so I thought it was a great fit. I began to write business and not get payed this is normal in insurance sales things take time to go through under writing and medical records. I worked for 2 months with out a dime just expecting it to all come in at once I delivered the policies (closed cases) pay day rite? Nope they hit me with all kinds of hidden fees that no one ever told me about and guess what I worked just to pay them. Two months just burning gas when it was $3.75 a gallon and running through my savings because it was all coming back to me. HaHa Please don't make the mistake I made all the recruiters tell you you will make 60k-70k by your second year and a lot of people make 100k+. Only the people that lie to their customers make the big bucks guess what thats fraud.

Va

Comments

• Ol
      3rd of Sep, 2009

We have accidental death policies on myself, husband and our twin grand daughters. While we have been fighting for custody of the girls one of the twins died. Now the insurance is telling me that due to her not being in our custody at the time of death that she will not be covered. We have gone into severe debt trying to get these girls and keep the one that we now have temp custody of, with the atty fees and reg bills, not to mention the cost of funeral arrangements and driving and such we are sinking fast. I have no idea what to do. Is there anyone that could help?

• Mi
      31st of Jan, 2012

LOOK OUT FOR THIER "BONUS" SCAM AS WELL. THEY PAY YOU ON A SLIDING SCALE AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR "YOUR DESK" AND ALL OTHER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH MARKETING AND USING THEIR OFFICE SPACE. THE MANAGERS IN NEW YORK ARE A JOKE AND THEY ARE MAKING EXCUSES FOR FIRING PEOPLE AND TAKING THIER DESK SPACE. A VERY SHADY COMPANY. DONT WORK FOR THEM UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2018
    United DTC Insurance - Mutual of Omaha
    mutalofomaha.com

My father in law was paying monthly benefits for life insurance (which I found on his bank statements), yet Mutual of Omaha states he does not have insurance! How can I collect on this policy

20th of Aug, 2018
    United DTC Insurance - no contact
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I need to be able to access my account, this is the ACH taken each month:
    UNITED/DTC INS PREM PPD ID: 1470322144 is this my account number? How can I access it.
    Charles R Esparza
    charlesesparza@live.com
    thanks!

• Lo
      7th of Sep, 2018

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SENIORS!
    My mom has been paying a premium on a life insurance policy since 2005, she has paid in over $9, 000.00 for a $5, 000.00 life insurance policy and now it's only woth $2, 700.00!!
    How in the world is this allowable??
    DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE SHYSTERS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SENIORS! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!