Mutual Cash Advance / Online cash advance

1 United States

I have been receiving calls from various phone numbers (the callers have a very strong Indian Accent) telling me that I am going to have criminal charges filed against me if I do not pay $675 because of a loan they say I did over the internet. They are very rude and abrupt. They call my work # and I have asked them to not call me at work and to send me the paperwork and case number. They can't give me a case number but tell me to have my attorney contact them. They were reading an affidavat over the phone to me and I interrupted the caller started to yell at me for interrupting him! I told them to not call my work again because according to consumer rights if I request them to not call me at a certain number-- they are to cease and desist. I asked them for an address to so I could send them a letter detailing this and they would not give me that address. They said that it was not in their scope of duties. They are SCARY PEOPLE! They have my ss#, work #, banking information, and my parents #. What they don't have correct is my email address! What can I do to stop these harrassing calls?

Ma