Mutts Golf / No delivery, no refund

Denmark Review updated:
I purchased a set of golf clubs, but never got anything delivered. I wrote GSpay.com hoping they would help me. They just forward my messages to Mutts Golf and nothing happens.

Mutts Golf tells me, he has done everything to refund me my money, but still nothing happens.

Comments

An
  6th of Nov, 2008
I made a purchase at the end of September and have not received my clubs. Other than an initial response after my purchase, have not had an e-mail response during this time, either. I'm presently working with my credit card company to get a refund.
Sa
  15th of Nov, 2008
I purchased a set of clubs at the start of September. Like others I received the email saying that the clubs will be dispatched as soon as possible. I've been keeping track of the process only to find the site is under 'Maintenance' now. I have writeen to my credit card company to attempt to resolve this issue. If anyone else is in the same boat please could you offer me some advice. Many Thanks
Gr
  17th of Nov, 2008
Yeah me too; ordered back in september and not recieved a thing, now the web site down.
Je
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I ordered in Aug, and received clubs in October. Problem is that the clubs did not come with the right shafts. Now there is no response to emails and the site is completely gone. I contacted BBB and they could not get a response from Mutts Golf either.
Those who did "not" receive clubs can get their credit card company to refund the money. In my case, a set of clubs were delivered, so I cannot get a refund.