Mustvisitindia.in / trick to lure customer

Jul 7, 2015
uttar pradesh
The company representative will call you saying your name and number has come through a prominent webpage as winner. Then will offer you that only today you will get a gift of tablet or laptop if you book special holiday package. As soon as you pay the amount which is much cheaper will send you emails confirming your package. You have to wait for ages to know what happened to your gift of laptop, tablet, LCD TV etc. The reason you have not received is because you have not given them 15-20 names of your friends and neighbours as referrals. This you will know only after the payments. Such a tricky and cheap marketing online. Don't get tricked!!!

N  23rd of Jul, 2015 by
I have booked one holiday package for goa.I got good services from them as they committed with me.

Suryaprakash Patel
N  12th of Aug, 2015 by
I have purchased holiday package for shimla with my family.They provided all services as per my requirement.I have received a tablet from them.I have given some refrences and due to this they provided me gift when refrences taken package from mustvisitindia.

I am happy with the service.

D  18th of Aug, 2015 by
I have a booked holiday package tour operator name MUST VISIT INDIA. As per their scheme I was pay Rs. 7998/-. by cash against which I was offered 3 Night/4 Days holiday package and also offer me will get Sony Xperia Z2 tablet.But after the booking they are denying & even non returning my money. Now it is almost 45 days and I am still fighting for my money. The representative Mr. Saurabh, Rahulkomar, Ramakrishna Iyer ( Contact no.8510018537, +91 1206888845) is not responding my mails and calls about my refunding money. I am having all mails and verbal communication as proof with me..

Keval Gondaliya