Musotica / Awful customer service

A product I ordered on Musotica.com did not fit and I checked their return/exchange policy online. It stated that if the item was sold out/discontinued I may receive a refund. I called the company twice and sent an email to the company to find out if I could receive a refund. At this point I talked to someone who assured me I could return the item for a full refund as it was sold out/discontinued. She then called me the next day, in response to my email, saying that I could in fact return for a refund.

I paid the additional shipping charges to return the item expecting a full refund as promised and received a store credit via email on 10/9/08.

Upon calling the company to clarify this matter, I spoke to someone taking full responsibility for the company's mistake and was working with her on what could be done to fix the issue. A supervisor then came on the phone to yell at me about calling customer service regarding this matter and hung up on me when I asked for her name.

Va

Comments

• La
      26th of Oct, 2008

It looks like you did not read the return policy and want to blame it on someone but you. I ordered my costume from musotica.com early and was able to exchange it by October 15th. They not only helped me choose another costume but they also paid for the return shipping. I read the return policy and I was well aware that all sales that cannot be returned by October 15th are finale sale. Maybe you need to read it again. Lalal. Even if you went to a halloween store it would be the same. These rules are there so people do not go to parties wear them and then try to return them...

• De
      26th of Oct, 2008

I love them! They not only shipped on time but they also offered me a discount when I had a hard time with my deadline. I purchased a costume from DoxyIntimates.com and they charged my card and never shipped. Musotica.com helped me and rushed my order out. I have a costume and I am a happy sailor! You must read the return policy before you order on any store online :)