MuSlims4Marriage.com / double charging subscription via bank credit card. (re: dating site)
Hello, the above, muslims4marriage.com dating site overcharged me the second payment whereas for first paid payment has not expire (Actual expiry date is more than 2 weeks from today 9 january 2017 in my country, malaysia). Expiry date is 27 january 2017.
I submitted my notice yesterday 8 january 2017, to deactivate and cancel the paid package for 30 days of usd49.95 (Which will expire 0n 27 january 2017). I did not ask for refund.
Instead they twice reitterrate to me that they are charging the second fee of another 30 days which should be with effect from 29 january 2017. Because its auto-renewals (auto debit) mode, unless we submit a notice to delete and cancel membership which I did.
Their site email comes from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Could you please look into this as more people will fall victim by extorting money illegally easy unlawfully.
More MuSlims4Marriage.com Complaints & Reviews
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - scams! 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - online fraud 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - after payment, do reply 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - fake profiles 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - these people are complete crooks 
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - all scam & unauthorized auto renewal
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - unsubscribe
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - 90% of the profiles are fake and you will lose your money
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - taking money out of my card
- MuSlims4Marriage.com - fraudulent user