MusicForMembers.com / Extra charges on credit card I did not approve!

9801 s 103 wClearwater, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: (620)584-6837

I tried to get free music down loads from the internet. when I found the site it said it was $1.98 per year, with a 7 day money back guarantee. I was ok with this charge so I gave my credit card number. The process wanted to download to my computer 360share Pro which I agreed to. I was told that username and password would be emailed to me along with my order confirmation. When I went to my email the charges total $60.23 they were listed as follows 1 yr membership $19.95; download protection $1548; Por Version $9.95; and netspy Protector Option $14.88 totaling $60.23 they also not to reply to this site noreply@marketbill.com my order# is 354120080110122036513. I did not authorize these charges. I do not know the real name of this company nor how to get in touch with them to cancel my order, and the version of 360SharePro does not even work. so I can't even download the music I wanted. Can you help me track down this fraud company. They said the charge would come on my credit card statement as Csinfosite.com.

Comments

Ma
  28th of Jan, 2008
I was looking for Limewire too. I was asked to down load 360 share pro so went ahead and did it. I've been charged £67.73 GBP for some thing I did not want. I can't get hold of them or cancell the payment. There must be loads of us out there. How can I get my moneyback?
Ma
  30th of Jan, 2008
They got me too. £67 out of my credit card. I was lucky, when I contacted the Fraud department of my card provider, the payment had not been authorised so they stopped the payment. It's all rubbish. The software does not work and the version of Limewire is old. Best leave this one alone. Shame they can not be shut down!
We
  16th of Jul, 2008
We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with your membership. When you are choosing your membership there are preselected boxes offering highly recommended software, in order to decline this software you need to uncheck the boxes. Before processing an order, your purchase details are listed and you must then click on submit in order finalize the purchase.

If you have any concerns about the additional software provided or need technical or billing assistance, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account, ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com