Music Store Koln Germany / Non delivery of items purchased

1 Koln, Germany

I ordered and paid for 2 x Behringer B615 speakers and 2 x speaker bags from Music Store in Koln Germany online. Made the payment through paypal. Although it was 1 order it was 3 boxes and each box was given a seperate tracking nr (which is strange since it is 1 order for which 1 payment was made). 2 of the boxes (1 x speaker and the other box contained the covers) traveled up and down in Germany with DHL Deutsche Post...only to be returned to Music Store instead of being delivered to South Africa. The 3rd box arrived in South Africa (according to online tracking).
[protected] - Posted by Music Store on 24/04/2017. Returned to sender...after traveling the whole of Germany...on 08/05/2017.
[protected] - Posted by Music Store on 25/04/2017. Returned to sender...after traveling the whole of Germany...on 09/05/2017.
[protected] - Posted by Music Store on 25/04/2017. Arrived in South Africa (according to online tracking) on 12/05/2017...great stuff.
I paid shipping fee for the delivery of all the items. 2 of the items were returned to the sender. Now Music Store want to give me a credit note for the returned items...no mention of the shipping fee that I paid for these items to be delivered to me in South Africa.
To make it clear...I am not interested in a refund. I want the other speaker and speaker covers that I paid for delivered to me in South Africa.
Emails send to them is not answered. I even phoned them on 18/05/2017 and then was told that my email will be answered within 5 minutes from calling them...needless to say...still waiting...don't know if time is measured differently overseas?
If needed I will resort to any legal routes that might be required.

To