Music downloads / Scam!!!!

Your music access .com
When we signed up for the service the price was listed as $26.88 for unlimited lifetime downloads. As we processed the order the final price was $67.19. It did ask us if we wanted additional options and we unclicked them all. We tried to go back and change the order and it would not let us. We then tried to email support and it said our email was not recognized. I finally called support over the phone and they refunded me the amount minus a $9.95 processing fee which they said was stated in the terms and conditions which we agreed to. There was never anywhere during the signup process where the terms and conditions were stated!!! Also, when I first called, the guy I talked to said the website was having technical difficulties and that is why our order was wrong. He said someone would call me back and they never did. When I called back the second time I told the person I was talking to that I was told they were having difficulties with the site and I should not be charged the processing fee. He told me that it was non negotiable. So tell me why we have to pay a processing fee when their website is messed up?!!!

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Just to clarify about the above complaint. I had put the website as member access but it is also under 360 pro share. This is a "free" music download site that is not free at all and they are ripping people off by over charging them and making it sound like it is the customers fault.