Murano Venetian Chandelier / Items not received

14/16 Queen StreetKingaroy, Queensland, Australia
Phone: 07-41628443
I have ordered and paid for 2 (two) Murano Venetian Chandeliers - the money has been taken out of my credit card account at the beginning of November 2007, but I am still waiting for my order to arrive. I received an unofficial looking e-mail from a person called SHEILA H." <orders3000@yahoo.com, requesting an additional $138 for shipping.

I repeatedly used the order confirmation (order No 736901) e-mail I received from Spectrum to enquire about this additional amount and also repeatedly asked them to confirm that Sheilah H is indeed working for their company, but have not received a single reply from them. I did however receive another email from this Sheilah H person saying that the products will have to go back on the shelf unless I pay the shipping cost.

The problem I have is that the order confirmation e-mail address is different to the one I received from Sheilah, and I feel that I have a right to question this discrepancy.

Since I have repeatedly sent e-mails by using the REPLY option and requested Spectrum to use the same method to verify the authenticity of the e-mails I received and answers to my questions, and received no response from them I WISH TO REQUEST THAT MY MONEY BE REFUNDED TO ME.

Unless I receive a response from Spectrum regarding this issue, I will have to assume that this transaction has been fraudulant and will handle the issue as such.

I am very disappointed in the service and hope to get my money back.