Murad Skin Care / Fraudulent and Unauthorized Charges to my credit card

I had the same experience as everyone on this forum. I specifically told the representative that I just want it to be charge for a 30 day trial period. He told me to call in and cancel once I get my first order which I did. I called and canceled on the same day that my order was delivered to me. I got a confirmation number and an agent's name confirming my cancellation, however they sent me a 90 day supply the following month and have been billing my card each month for $39.95 I called their customer service department to request for a refund since I had a confirmation number and agent name from months before when I cancelled. The agent stated that the confirmation number is not in their system and there was no agent named Gabriel that cancelled my order when I originally called. He than tried to talk me into keeping the product and told me he would waive the third month charge at this point. I was completely disgusted and could see that this was definitely a scam through a foreign third-party call center that worked with Murad. I knew that the confirmation number that he was giving me and the fact that he did not have an agent number or could not provide a last name was very suspicious. I knew that I would run into the same problem the following month ahead with billing so I told him to cancel the product and I called my bank fraud department and had them cancel my debit card/cc and I got a full refund from my bank for the two months that they charged my account fraudulently without my authorization. I believe this is the most efficient way to get your money back otherwise you will be very frustrated and stressed out dealing with Murad's Ponzi Scheme operation.

Ld
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• Li
      20th of Jan, 2016