Murad — BEWARE OF MURAD!
I called to order a trial set of Murad Resurgance. I made it extremely clear to the operator that I only wanted the trial set; I would see if I liked it and then I would contact them if I wanted more of the Product. Lo and behold, a few weeks later a box of full-sized products arrived (that I did Not order) and my credit card was already charged for the first installment of three! The total was $119.85. I never agreed to this purchase! I called to cancel and Murad refused to send me a confirming e-mail!!! I asked for a supervisor to call me back. I am not holding my breath. This should be illegal to do business this way.
More Murad Complaints & Reviews
- Murad - predatory service 
- Murad Skin Care - Bad customer service 
- Murad - Automatic charges scam 
- Murad Skin Care - Fraudulent and Unauthorized Charges to my credit card 
- Murad - Ridiculous Wait Time & Product Refund Delay
- Murad - youth renewal serum / misleading guarantee claimer on official website
- Murad - skin care
- Murad - 39.99 intro offer (small kit from tv advertisement)
- Murad - charged again one week after I bought the starter kit
- Murad - offer code