Municipal Corporation of Delhi / dirty road & public urinals

1 India Review updated:

This is bring to your kind notice that area around community centre of Punjabi Basti Subzi Mandi Road is very dirty and people use the community centre wall as public urinal.

There is no sweeper, who cleans the road and that area.

Request you to please look into the matter and get it cleans please.

Vv

Comments

• Mo
      9th of Sep, 2009

I am living in 141 West Mukherjee nagar Delhi-9 This is inform to you that we are not satisfied with your work
    because in our colony there so many dirty ssivers which is effecting our health. So i request u to repair the ssiver and take some serious action on it
    For this i would be greaful to u

Your sincerely
    Mohinder kumar Sharma

• Ra
      16th of Oct, 2009

The version given by Mr.Mohinder KumarSharma correct but other matter involved to give answer of his question has not been taken by any one. Road made by govt agency and put for public usage. Now it is matter to see how public can usage the road and lookafter the property which made by govt. for public. If the feeling come in the human race to look after every things by individual than civic ameties reduces sharply and public comfortable.

devender

• Ro
      26th of Jan, 2010

i live in rampuri, balmiki mandir marg, kalkaji. On this road the sewer line is leaking and the drain water is flowing for last four to five months and moreover due to the bad road, all the dirty water collect in front of my house no. 72, rampuri, which is a health hazard and also a big possibility in spreading epidemics . inspite of several complaints made by the residents no serious action has been taken yet. Due to the foul smell, it is difficult to open the doors and windows and also to stand outside. Children are unable to play outside .Also due the continuous flowing of water, the main road is damaged and become accident prone road.
    I will be highly obliged if kindly look into the matter urgently.
    Robindranath Deb.

• Vk
      20th of Feb, 2011

we the residents of STREET NO;36 ONKAR NAGAR-C TRI NAGAR, DELHI-35 are facing many problems due to bad sanitary conditions.the sewage line remains blocked most of the times.we have been complaining about it almost everyday since the last two years, but it still remains blocked due to which the sewage is leaking into the ground and the bounday walls of the houses.it has created very unhygenic condition in the street.the street is broken at many places and there are big holes on the surface of the road.there is lot of pollution and dust in the area which makes the street inhabitable. So we request you to look into the matter and resolve it permanently as soon as possible.
    V.K.Gupta r/o 524-a/36 onkar nagar-c
    D.K.Gupta r/o 490/36 onkar nagar-c

11th of Mar, 2011

SIR,
    I RESIDENCE OF G-528, SHAKURPUR, J.J.COLONY, PITAM PURA, NEW DELHI-110034 WANTS TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION TOWARDS THE MISERABLE CONDITION OF A PARK WHICH IS IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE.
    THAT PARK IS FULL OF GARBAGE IN BULK .IT SMELLS VERY BAD AS AIR PASSES.MOSQUITOES AND VARIOUS INSECTS ENTERS IN THE HOMES THAT CAUSES LOTS OF DISEASES IN OUR LOCALITY.NO GARDENER IS APPOINTED FOR THAT PARK.THE PARK IS NOT CLEANED FROM YEARS.
    EVEN, THERE IS NO SPACE TO KEEP A SINGLE STEP IN THE PARK.THE GRILLS OF THE PARK ARE ALSO BREAKED.-
    HOPEFULLY, NOW YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE GRIEVANCE OF US.
    PLEASE TAKE STRICT AND IMMEDIATE ACTION TO REMOVE THIS DUMPED GARBAGE .AND, ALLOT A GARDENER FOR CLEANING THE PARK ON REGULAR BASIS.
    THANK YOU.
    SATISH

12th of Mar, 2011
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi - unauthorised construction
    f- block jawahar park,khanpur
    India

unauthorised construction of multi storey flats in F- block, jawahar park, khanpur, new delhi
    Encoachment on road by malba.

• Ga
      29th of Jun, 2011

we the residents of D-217, Dilshad Garden DELHI-95 are facing many problems due to bad sanitary conditions.the sewage line remains blocked most of the times.we have been complaining about it almost everyday since the last one years, but it still remains blocked due to which the sewage is leaking into the ground and the bounday walls of the houses.it has created very unhygenic condition in the street.the street is broken at many places and there are big holes on the surface of the road.there is lot of pollution and dust in the area which makes the street inhabitable. So we request you to look into the matter and resolve it permanently as soon as possible.
    Ganga Dass
    D-217, Dilshad Garden
    Delhi-95

5th of Jul, 2011

hi sir mai shakur pur se ho M.L.A office ke shaamne ek park hai jo ki pehle bahut he acha tha par kuch shaalo se maira matlab 4 ya 5 year se kafi ganda rehta hai, jabki wo park bikul M.L.A office ke pass hai. M.L.a anil bhardwaj ji ka office hai par fir bhi park mai koi safahi nahi hai pls park ok jald se jald saaf karaye thankyou sir

• Pa
      21st of Oct, 2011

I am the resident of Chanakya Place, J Block, Opposite Janak Puri C-1. We have worse roads in our colony. No Rickshaw, Auto Rickshaw Driver are willing to come to this colony due to the bad condition of road in this area. These road used to be better two years back. But for last two years the conditions of these roads are getting worse day by day. It is almost impossible to walk on this street roads. So I request the concern authority to take appropriate action to bring these roads in good condition.

• Ge
      23rd of Nov, 2011
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Bad Road
    India

The road in D-Block Vikas puri, opp to Mahindra Apartments leading towards Budhela market is vey bad and needs to be repaired.

30th of Aug, 2012

to,
    municipal corporation of south Delhi,
    Dear sir,
    I manju wadhwa staying in Bhagwan nagar building no 69, have a leakage in my building &my neighbour is doing unauthorised construction in the building .my contact no is 9717653353, 9818775060.

• Ji
      5th of Oct, 2012

sir.
    i am jitender live in Delhi at rohini sector-20 here is a big bad problems of road we are facing this problem since 5 years but nothing happened beside the government please solve this problem it's not my personal way it's public way please kindly do this construction i am a Delhi's student college

• De
      7th of Jan, 2013

I am living in A-Block, Ashok Vihar, Phase-2
    Its been 13 years when the last road development work was done here.
    Most of the areas are getting cemented roads and i don't understand when will
    our Councillor- Smt Meera Aggarwal will awake from her slumber to shoot up the
    development work.
    Water logging, Over growth of trees, Traffic snarls because of potholes on the road resulting in Unnecessary honking
    of the vehicles. These problems are making it difficult to live in this area.
    Do something, not asking for something exceptional...its our right.
    PS. we pay tax..we expect something in return.

• Su
      27th of Jul, 2013

To,
    Muncipal Corporation of West Delhi,
    I am living in A block, Hari Nagar, New Delhi - 64.My house is facing Gandhi Park where people are playing cards, gambling, drinking alcohol, shouted abusing languages and make a urinal point in the park.Please take appropriate measures to curb these activities in the park.
    My suggestion : Security person should be deploy and heavy fines or punishment should be imposed on those people who disobey the law.
    Thanks
    Subhash Rohatgi
    A-164, Hari Nagar
    New Delhi - 64

• Is
      22nd of Aug, 2013

sir,
    New Delhi capital of India, Road from Sultan Puri Terminal to Lakhi Ram Via rohini sector-21-22 is very very bad water flowing on the road and very damage condition. Public are facing daily but they can't do anything. Two constituency Kirari & Bawana link it but nobody care it.

Please care this matter if which possible.

Thanks & Regards

I. S. Bisht

• Vy
      11th of Sep, 2013

i live in kilokari village near panditon ka chaupal maharani bagh new delhi -110014. On this street from MG road to panditon ka chaupal the sewer line is leaking and the drain water is flowing for last four to five months and moreover .Due to that all the dirty water collect in front of house which is a health hazard and also a big possibility in spreading epidemics . inspite of several complaints made by the residents no serious action has been taken yet. Due to the foul smell, it is difficult to open the doors and windows and also to stand outside. Children are unable to send school on this street .
    I will be highly obliged if kindly look into the matter urgently.
    Vijay Yadav 46 kilokari village near maharani bagh new delhi-110014

• Ne
      13th of Nov, 2013

Dear Sir,

I live in Sita Puri Extn., Part-I, Near Dabri More. Here people have putted gates in every street and keep it closed every time. There is no way to get out of colony even for residents. People have even blocked the roads by putting sewerage pipes.

I request you to kindly visit the place and remove these blockages.

Regards
    Nepal Singh

• Dr
      28th of Jul, 2014

The road in rohini sec-23 is in very bad condition and needs to be repaired asap. Big potholes has ruined the travelling for aged people.

• Mu
      6th of Dec, 2014

Respected Sir,
    With due respect, I am so sorry to report this to you that Mukherjee nagar is getting inhabitable on daily basis. I see no Authority be MCD or traffic doing their job with the required diligence.

On a daily basis, we witness illegal construction happening in our neighbourhood while authorities are just spectator to the whole thing. The whole neighbourhood is getting swamped by coaching institute and hostel in residential area which I believe MCD laws don’t allow.

The situation gets aggravated with so much traffic jams as these establishments doesn’t follows any laws and park their car on main road. I wonder why police is silent to all these. There are autos on the road (which are not permitted by size) parked in middle of road causing chaos. These events and encroachments didn’t happened overnight and can’t happen without authority support.

I am very unhappy with authority response to the whole deplorable situation and request for some serious immediate action before it completely goes out of our hand.

I am considering involving some social groups, RWA and media houses for their suggestion and awareness camps to get this process started but it can’t happen without strict authority support which I am eagerly looking forward to.

Thanking you,
    Yours truly,
    Anonymous Resident

• Ap
      21st of Mar, 2016

I resident of DDA Bindapur, Dwarka pkt-3 new delhi-110059 wants to draw your kind attention towards the miserable condition of a Water Booster Pump which is in front of our house.
    That area is full of garbage in bulk . It smells very bad as air passes. Mosquitoes and various insects enters in the homes that causes lots of diseases in our locality. Its is blocked all around but kids jumped in the area and play cricket all the time. we stop them so much time but some time they throw the stone in our houses so many time its hit to leadies of our colonies than they ran away. Its is open severage area this is too dangerous for the kids.
    So I request the concern authority to take appropriate action.
    Thank you.